Shooter on FSU campus

Advertisement
Urban Meyer would have a hey day with this for crootin. You want to send your boy to a school that had a shooter on campus? Mom cries and puts on a Gator sweatshirt.

saint-racist-murderer-gators-joke-meme.png

No room for jokes on stuff like this. Thoughts and prayers with the victims and their families
I strongly agree in that there is no room for ANY jokes on events such as this. Hope that the victims will recouperate without any residual problems. Sad state of affairs that incidents like this occur.

Anyone making a joke about this is a ****head. I hate Florida State's athletic programs as much as anyone, but I did get 2 graduate degrees from there, and even if I didn't, there are some things you don't joke about, this being one.

Advertisement
All jokes aside this is terrible. first my thoughts and prayers to all those affected by this looney ****. 2nd my thoughts and prayers to the family of the guy who committed this and lost his life. They are as much victims as the students who were shot. Lastly this further fuels the gun/mental health debate. I am torn as a mental health professional and responsible gun owner. something needs to be done but most gun advocates and anti gun debaters tend to operate from extreme views on the issue. The solution is never at the extremes, usually in the middle.

again thoughts and prayers to all affected.

Report saying that all people that were shot will recover. Great job by all hands who helped in this mess. TPD now celebrating at lunch with free crab legs on Jameis Winston.........

Advertisement
Back