Shayon Green

Problem2

All-American
Premium
How about some love for this gritty *** SOB? No longer is it good job good effort. This crippled ******* was out there making play after play :eekeyes:

Advertisement
The big guy had springs, nuts, and bolts shooting from his knee as he gave chase to UF players. I think I saw steam shoot out of his knee brace on that one play where he dropped back into coverage. He's got big red sirens going off warning about a meltdown but he just keeps on powering through it. He's gonna die on the field this season, but he's gonna die a hero.

Advertisement
that's my boy right there..all heart he deserves all the praise he gets

I didn't think he had anything left in those legs, but he made me eat a dyck today. He played his old broken down *** off. He hustled his *** off, and I love him for it.

he looks lean and facking in shape...when I saw him chasing down WR's and RBs
I was like the Nutrition program paid hella dividends for this kid...and he is making
more plays

Advertisement
I was shocked to see the poor ******* trying to cover the flats, but he didn't quit. Earning those captain stripes.

Advertisement
Looked up the term "man", there was old legs Shayon staring at me, hips taped up with bubble gum and duct tape et al...

I think he sleeps in the ice bath tub or an oxygen tent. Dude just keeps coming, god bless him.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back