Shawn Burgess-Becker update

D

deleted3746

-Says he's still a very solid commitment to Alabama, but said anything could happen

-Plans on visiting Alabama, Auburn, and Miami this fall

-Says he's working on becoming an EE

SOURCE

Advertisement
Advertisement
So, The only teams SBB and Calvin Ridley have in common for their top 3 are Alabama and Miami. So if they flip, it will be to Miami not auburn or FSU because they want to play together. Okay.

We need SBB and Ridley..... They were extremely close to making an early commitment to miami but i honestly dont know what happened. I think we will end up getting both of them.... Im starting to feel glad that they didnt commit to miami early knowing they would still take visits. This is setting up nice for the canes imo. The monarch duo seems like they are starting to become open in playing at miami again. I would love for it to happen. By the time next year roll around miami will be LOADED on both sides of the ball if we land our defensive targets and these two....

Feel the issue for SBB and Ridley is same as Jaquan. They need to see us show up. Yeah we hot again, but how hot? Gotta show improvement if we want them. They love the canes that's for sure. Some kids you don't get unless your doing what you should do. We gotta do what we need to do. Wait till after the season just like Pete said. Gonna get real interesting with some prospects if we actually do well.

Feel the issue for SBB and Ridley is same as Jaquan. They need to see us show up. Yeah we hot again, but how hot? Gotta show improvement if we want them. They love the canes that's for sure. Some kids you don't get unless your doing what you should do. We gotta do what we need to do. Wait till after the season just like Pete said. Gonna get real interesting with some prospects if we actually do well.

I'm feelin this too.

Advertisement

I agree

Advertisement
Back