Shavar Manuel

We fkin need this, doubt ag beats jf for this stud. Kids a cane fan 2, jrok i hate ur team but gimee da scoop dog.

He enjoyed the trip and the stadium atmosphere last night

And we meet with coaches and toured some of the campus today for bout 2 hrs

How would you say the mood of the coaches was?

No win answer coming.

Not for me.

As the leaders of the organization, they have to brush it off and get back to the business of trying to advance the program.

The same way they would have had to if they won last night.

It's part of being a professional.

Agreed. Exactly what I expected from you.

Advertisement
We fkin need this, doubt ag beats jf for this stud. Kids a cane fan 2, jrok i hate ur team but gimee da scoop dog.

He enjoyed the trip and the stadium atmosphere last night

And we meet with coaches and toured some of the campus today for bout 2 hrs

How would you say the mood of the coaches was?

No win answer coming.

Not for me.

As the leaders of the organization, they have to brush it off and get back to the business of trying to advance the program.

The same way they would have had to if they won last night.

It's part of being a professional.

You can tell that a lot of porsters don't know the difference between tough times and tough people. Tough people last regardless.

Advertisement
Miami vs FSU battle with Bama in the mix.

IDK about ya'll but I get the vibe he ends up at FSU.

jrock. If they havnt put the pressure on I expect Bama to do it eventually. Seems like the type they would pursue.

Advertisement
jrock. If they havnt put the pressure on I expect Bama to do it eventually. Seems like the type they would pursue.

He visited there once and liked it but you are right I don't think Saban has put the full court press on yet.

Right now it's a FSU/miami battle

Advertisement

He visited there once and liked it but you are right I don't think Saban has put the full court press on yet.

Right now it's a FSU/miami battle

Thank you for your time. ................ now can you get the fucc off our website seriously you're really starting to get on my nerves.

Advertisement
He will have a chance to be a part of something special and bring some championships back to the U. Despite the opinions of all the haters on this board, the staff has done a good job of building the program back up. Guys like Chick, Denzel, Duke, and Bush have laid the foundation much like how guys like EJ, Moss, Wayne and Morgan did from 1995-1999. None of those guys won a championship at the U but they created the culture for the championships teams that followed.

After going 9-4 in 1999, we are positioned to compete for a NC every year from 2000-2005. A freshmen QB from California named Ken Dorsey came in after starter Kenny Kelly got hurt lead the team to 9-4 record in 1999. He came back his sophomore year and lead the team to 11-1 record and won the NC the following year. By the way this is what we lost from the 1999 team that went 9-4:
1st Rd TE Bubba Franks [Clive]
2nd Rd DE Michael Boireau [Chick]
3rd RD MLB Nate Webster [Denzel]
5th RD G Richard Mercier (All-American) [Feliciano]
C Ty Wise (All-American) [McDermott]
CB Nick Ward [Gunter]
LB Michael Smith [Armbrister]

There were another 9 players who moved on including TE Mondriel Fulcher who was drafted in the 7th round. If Duke and Flowers come back we will not be losing as much in 2014 as we lost in 1999. The team next year will have a chance to have a special year. The class of 2016 will be similar to 2001 when we won the national championship and got contributions from true freshmen like Winslow, Taylor, Gore, Wilfork, Rolle, and Parrish.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back