Shaq's TD

That's how a savages behave. Just hand the ball to the refs after you score and celebrate with your teammates. The kid gets it.
Bring on the noles! ! We ready! !
Go Canes !!

Advertisement
One thing I keyed in on with all our TD's was that players held onto the ball until they reached the back of the end zone. With all the recent episodes of players dropping the ball before they reached the end zone, this seems like a teaching point that Miami coaches drove home to our players.

One thing I keyed in on with all our TD's was that players held onto the ball until they reached the back of the end zone. With all the recent episodes of players dropping the ball before they reached the end zone, this seems like a teaching point that Miami coaches drove home to our players.

these coaches a extremely detailed in their coaching, lot to be said about that and as the season progresses should become more evident. Then again look at the last group of loser coaches. Feels like part of your life was wasted, oh well!

I have to admit, when Shaq scored, I almost cried I was so happy.

Thanks to UKnowWhat, I feel like I've known the Q family for years and the son of my friend made the biggest play of his life (as of that moment -- I expect more to come going forward).

All that said, I've never met Papa Shaq and probably never will. But hopefully I will some day.

Go 'Canes!

Advertisement
That's how a savages behave. Just hand the ball to the refs after you score and celebrate with your teammates. The kid gets it.
Go Canes !!

Are you trying to say the Canes from the late 80's, early 90's weren't savages? If so, then you can go f*ck yourself.

I have to admit, when Shaq scored, I almost cried I was so happy.

Thanks to UKnowWhat, I feel like I've known the Q family for years and the son of my friend made the biggest play of his life (as of that moment -- I expect more to come going forward).

All that said, I've never met Papa Shaq and probably never will. But hopefully I will some day.

Go 'Canes!

Definitely think a lot on this board feel similar. Shaqs dad has given us such a unique perspective - very appreciative of that. We don't really know much about most other recruits normal recruits aside from some highlights and biased interviews. Obviously that's why so many on this board pull really hard for Shaq and want him to succeed. Coolest thing is Shaq has conducted himself exactly like everyone expected based on our knowledge of him from his dad. Has meet and exceeded expectations on and off the field. Interviews well. Study's film and breaks down tape well. Plays well. Great kid and role model for young football players - I'm really pulling for him and his future success on and off the field.

would u have made a thread *****ing if Shaq didn't do it that way? "how a savage behaves"??? gtfoh with that bs.

Advertisement
Go Canes !!

Are you trying to say the Canes from the late 80's, early 90's weren't savages? If so, then you can go f*ck yourself.

Wtf you talking bout bro? Who said anything about past Canes teams??? Stop tripping and enjoy the fact that savagery is back !!

Go Canes!!

would u have made a thread *****ing if Shaq didn't do it that way? "how a savage behaves"??? gtfoh with that bs.

I made a thread about Shaq's TD because I wanted to make a ******* thread. Why you acting like a Lil ***** or is that just your nature? Get that soft *** **** outta here.
Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Back