Shaq Make Me Proud Also

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only one thing to do, keep him focused on putting in that work.

As fathers, imo that’s the most important thing we can do, keep their heads down and eyes focused ahead on the grind, which Shaq does. Do that, and everything else takes care of itself. Keep working the **** grind.

Congrats, Mr Q. Very impressive young man.

I hope he and the other LB boys stay for their senior year. We're getting close to that natty, and Shaq as the defensive field general would be dominant. Dabo flipped the culture at Clemson and kids are staying. Hope Richt gets the top Jrs to think hard about it too.

Advertisement
You’re not the only one here who’s proud of that young man. You’ve done an excellent job as a father. Really good stuff.

Advertisement
Congrats to these two young men, they deserve it. Those two, and a few others, are gonna do BIG things next year. Keep grinding!

Advertisement
You did great job on your son. Today the value of have a mom and a dad has been destroyed by politics. Mom’s make sons “good” men, but dad is who makes them men to start with. Don’t get me wrong, the day I lost my mom I first learned what being alone was, but when my dad died over 30 years earlier, I lost my best friend who never got replaced. You tell your son I said to relish every second he has you, cause amazon don’t sell replacements.

Before your sons 1st year, I told you I could not wait to see him run through The Smoke. He has never failedcto be worthy. I hope his last run through it ends with him raising the NC trophy.

It goes without saying that kids with good parents normally grow up to be great adults.

You and you wife have done a great job sir and in or out of football your son will go far in life.

Congrats to the your family.

Advertisement
Back