Shaq Last Friday [1:00]

Advertisement
DO WANT on my team.

What were your thoughts on Pinckney's performance when you went to watch?

DO WANT on my team.

What were your thoughts on Pinckney's performance when you went to watch?
He nor Shaq played to their potential...seems like they both played done to the level of competition... But was very obvious in both cases they are dominant at their position... IMHOP Mike is faster...but Shaq reads faster hence reacts a bit quicker... Watched film with Shaq after the game... Didn't like too much what I had to say. .. But had responded well already this week in practice. ..He was shredding up the offense. .. almost wanted to tell him to turn it down a little. ..I was I could get with Mike to give him the same spill

tks...#6 looks like a balla as well
The truth... Didn't play last year...IMHOP he is the most underrated player in the state. ..He will blow up by the end of the season...1st Round Draft Pick Travis Taylor from UF is our receivers coach and had the receivers at Friday Night Lights...he made a comment that none of the receivers at FNL was close in skill to Marcus #6

Advertisement
You keep on him. Your son is one fine LB. Love how he fills the hole and most importantly, when he hits someone they go nowhere but to the ground. Cannot wait to see him run through the Smoke. We are getting some serious recruits the next couple years to surround him. Shaq will wear an NC ring.

Advertisement
@UknowWhat Thanks for sharing, and raising a quality young man.

Off the subject; What are you hearing locally about Trinity Christian's 2015 DT Kendrick Norton, it appears he is slow playing Miami while waiting on UF ( who is slow playing him, because he doesn't really fit their defensive scheme)?

Go Canes

Last edited:
The truth... Didn't play last year...IMHOP he is the most underrated player in the state. ..He will blow up by the end of the season...1st Round Draft Pick Travis Taylor from UF is our receivers coach and had the receivers at Friday Night Lights...he made a comment that none of the receivers at FNL was close in skill to Marcus #6

Looks very smooth had nice patience and vision then the ability get up at the drop of a dime. .... What class is he in Pops?

Gonna have some big shoes to fill when Denzel leaves but your boy is a beast and it seems like you keep his head on straight so I can't wait to see him put on for the orange and green. It's a family thing.

Advertisement

Love how you are pushing him to get better all the time. He'll thank you when he makes the league.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back