Seriously! What good is Golden?

It's clearly obvious Beard and Baez having the greater affect on luring the top talent from Miami and SoFl. Golden and Dorito in turn can't close on any top talent where the previously mention two aren't involved. More often than not kids mentioning their respect and relationships with Beard. Golden has and can only close on waiver wire/3 star minus kids. With our defensive problems he still offering kids like that Delaware coal shoveler and has ignored several speedy SoFl LB'ers and DB's!

Considering the FACTS, I repeat FACTS! The truth and only the truth! Golden is a horrible game day coach in all aspects, terrible special teams coach, even worse defensive philosophy, can't recruit SoFl or Northeast "top" talent, embarrassed in Bowl Games and finally his record (another indisputable FACT) clearly exhibits that the dude is NO GOOD for this program!

I will make the case the Greg Schiano would be great at luring the top NE talent, develop a top defense, secure an abundance of top SoFl talent (too many to keep them all), Win the Coastal year 2, Win 11 games per year average and win a couple major bowls before having us in the playoff picture year 3 of his tenure.

Advertisement
It's clearly obvious Beard and Baez having the greater affect on luring the top talent from Miami and SoFl. Golden and Dorito in turn can't close on any top talent where the previously mention two aren't involved. More often than not kids mentioning their respect and relationships with Beard. Golden has and can only close on waiver wire/3 star minus kids. With our defensive problems he still offering kids like that Delaware coal shoveler and has ignored several speedy SoFl LB'ers and DB's!

Considering the FACTS, I repeat FACTS! The truth and only the truth! Golden is a horrible game day coach in all aspects, terrible special teams coach, even worse defensive philosophy, can't recruit SoFl or Northeast "top" talent, embarrassed in Bowl Games and finally his record (another indisputable FACT) clearly exhibits that the dude is NO GOOD for this program!

I will make the case the Greg Schiano would be great at luring the top NE talent, develop a top defense, secure an abundance of top SoFl talent (too many to keep them all), Win the Coastal year 2, Win 11 games per year average and win a couple major bowls before having us in the playoff picture year 3 of his tenure.[/B]

Make your case ...

I will make the case the Greg Schiano would be great at luring the top NE talent, develop a top defense, secure an abundance of top SoFl talent (too many to keep them all), Win the Coastal year 2, Win 11 games per year average and win a couple major bowls before having us in the playoff picture year 3 of his tenure.

Anything Schiano can do, Butch can do about three times better. Shiano learned a lot of his stuff from Butch.

Doc Holliday should be a name mentioned when golden gets canned

I think he's gonna wait for them to fire Holgersen after he has another mediocre season this year.

Holgorsen is 18-20 since they moved to the Big 12, and is 11-16 in the conference. By the end on next season, he'll be halfway through his contract, so I'm guessing the buyout will be manageable for WVU. Plus, they have a new AD ... Who has significant WV roots. He didn't hire Holgorsen ...

Advertisement
What good is Golden?

The local artisans that make Cuban bread are happy.

Every day, Al eats a full order of Cuban toast with each meal, plus several times in beween.

Anything Schiano can do, Butch can do about three times better. Shiano learned a lot of his stuff from Butch.

Either one or Chud is fine. My choice last year was Chud but things have now gotten so bad that I think only Butch can turn the car quick enough. But I'll support any of the three.

My support for Golden has gone from almost complete to hang the smuck over the last 100 years he has been here. At one point I thought he was a bad coach but great human. Then he repeatedly threw players under the bus. I mistakenly thought he was good recruiter and defended him. Now he clearly only gets top kids who would never go anywhere but THE U. Finally, he had that good CEO thing going. Now his continued attrition would get any CEO fired. So he short, he is not worth the powder to blow him away with. Guess I am in complete agreement with you about more than just hating gators.

Gorden is the absolutely best thing that has happened to the scrub ACC teams we used to destroy but not push our **** in on the reg. I'm sure he's getting cheese baskets and wine of the month subscriptions by every HC and OC he plays each season.

Advertisement

my how the bar has fallen...fug the coastal..win the fugging conference for one...win a fugging bowl game...beat your fugging rival!!!!

Ohhh thanks so much for finally being willing to stick your neck out and expose Golden....cause obviously everyone thought he was awesome.

Advertisement

Ohhh thanks so much for finally being willing to stick your neck out and expose Golden....cause obviously everyone thought he was awesome.

Just the FACTS man.

Advertisement
Back