Sent This Tape To Franklin (DT)

Advertisement
No lol, I get bored and when I do, I end up searching and watching tapes. Don't judge me... I enjoy it haha

Last edited:
This is a big boy! However, he's a little slow off the ball and needs coaching on the use of his hands. Right now, he's just overpowering the competition with his size and strength. That said, I don't see him staying at DE at the next level. He will be a good DT project at the next level. He is talented.

:cigar:

This is a big boy! However, he's a little slow off the ball and needs coaching on the use of his hands. Right now, he's just overpowering the competition with his size and strength. That said, I don't see him staying at DE at the next level. He will be a good DT project at the next level. He is talented.

:cigar:

I think he is pretty fast for a big man.

Advertisement
Slow off the ball not explosive at the point of attack but he has a decent frame. One of those kids you would want to see work out in the weight room during spring evaluations. He might be able to turn into a run stopping DT. He will get more offers as spring evals continues. Not a bad find

Last edited:
He just visited UCONN, look for him to end up there. He holds offers from UConn and Rutgers.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I'm truly in amazement of Paranos and his knowledge of every freaking DT walking the planet . Is there any DT you've never heard of?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back