Sending out Ochocinco "I love U" Vibes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoleCane

Band
Banned
Breaks my heart to see some of my fellow canes getting all jacked up for VT game....but deep in my cane heart, a disappointment is waiting.

Kaaya psyched himself out before the season even started. He put all this pressure on himself to make sure CMR has a successful first season. Like DJ Khaled said, "u played yourself". Richt is saltwater rusty af as OC and therefore is not processing the play-by-play efficiently. The dude needs to hang it up. The Oline is adequate in my opinion...Kaaya is just taking too long to make his reads and looks like he's playing dodgeball in the pocket. Pass Defense is garbage with or without Manny. We need ballers. Teams are converting 3rd downs because we have no safeties. I said it before, and I'll say it again - Jenkins needs to sit or graduate already. Carter has no clue what he is doing out there besides; see ball, hit the guy with ball. Yearby should have been starting over Walton from day 1....fancy terms like RPO to Bud Foster means dogsh!!t and I'm coming to TKO your QB.

VT 24
UM 6

Last edited:
Advertisement
nsr.gif

Advertisement
I understand the concern with the offense, but SIX ******* POINTS??? LOL, you need shoulder surgery.

BooThisMan.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back