Send the emails.....

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
A UM Trustee who spoke to new president Julio Frenk said the decision on Golden’s future will be made by James and that Frenk will defer to James on sports issues, at least early on. Another Trustee who spoke with Frenk says Frenk has interest in athletics but James will make the decision on the coach.

Now if Frenk gets bombarded with emails from angry fans, perhaps he gets more involved.

Sports Buzz | Miami Herald & MiamiHerald.com

Yeah, it's mentioned in another thread, but it's highlighted here. Send the emails is the new rallying cry.

Advertisement
Don't need to send no fugging email. Wins and losses will decide the coaches fate not some whiney *** email.

I'm sure Frenk will personally thank that BOT member for having people cluttering up his inbox with angry crap about the Futbol coach. That'll do it.

Smh.... There is no way some of you are getting any *****.... You guys ***** waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!! Too much

I have sent numerous emails. Unfortunately, money talks and BS walks. Less ticket sales and donations send a louder message. Hence, why I did not renew my season tickets this season.

Advertisement
I have sent numerous emails. Unfortunately, money talks and BS walks. Less ticket sales and donations send a louder message. Hence, why I did not renew my season tickets this season.

Most of us have done that, so now that we've done that, fly the banners, and send the emails.

Most of us have done that, so now that we've done that, fly the banners, and send the emails.

I don't know about that. A lot of people talked a big game but probably renewed their tickets this season. Bunch of suckers.

Don't need to send no fugging email. Wins and losses will decide the coaches fate not some whiney *** email.

Did you read that article? 8 wins will keep him a job. And if Kaaya goes down, he can go winless and all will be forgiven.

We can go 9-4, lose all our big games, losing to FSU, Clemson, Gtech, and Nebraska and everyone will celebrate...

Fvck this program.

Advertisement

Did you read that article? 8 wins will keep him a job. And if Kaaya goes down, he can go winless and all will be forgiven.

We can go 9-4, lose all our big games, losing to FSU, Clemson, Gtech, and Nebraska and everyone will celebrate...

Fvck this program.

Dont you guys realize that most of the public statements are scripted by attorneys?

Fvck this program.

Golden has more built-in excuses than peaches have fuzz.

Advertisement

Fvck this program.

Dont you guys realize that most of the public statements are scripted by attorneys?

DJ Williams had an attorney write a 3 line blurb about the future of UM football?

Advertisement

I don't know about that. A lot of people talked a big game but probably renewed their tickets this season. Bunch of suckers.

I think a lot on here have, but unfortunately, we're still in the minority, and there are too many Lazes out there.

Advertisement
Back