Seemingly Bulletproof

Status
Not open for further replies.

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
Just watching and observing - it seems that DeeJay Dallas, Travis Homer, and Jeff Thomas really stand out to me as being almost bulletproof to injuries.

There's something about the way they run, the angles others get on them, and the way they are able to go down without striving to leave an ankle, knee, arm, or any other part exposed to injury.

It's like they know instinctively HOW to go down, or when to relax and roll with it.

I'm not saying they are truly bulletproof to injuries - nor that there aren't others maybe on the team - but these three really stand out to me as being a tiny bit unique as to their ability to minimize their exposures.

Anyone else see this, or have watched and just find yourself not worrying about any of those three getting injured? Because you may not be able to put your finger on it - but there's something about how little they leave to get injured?

Advertisement
Just watching and observing - it seems that DeeJay Dallas, Travis Homer, and Jeff Thomas really stand out to me as being almost bulletproof to injuries.

There's something about the way they run, the angles others get on them, and the way they are able to go down without striving to leave an ankle, knee, arm, or any other part exposed to injury.

It's like they know instinctively HOW to go down, or when to relax and roll with it.

I'm not saying they are truly bulletproof to injuries - nor that there aren't others maybe on the team - but these three really stand out to me as being a tiny bit unique as to their ability to minimize their exposures.

Anyone else see this, or have watched and just find yourself not worrying about any of those three getting injured? Because you may not be able to put your finger on it - but there's something about how little they leave to get injured?

Wow fam, terrible juju

I get the bad juju thing but the OP has a point. In all sports, some players just seem to remain healthy no matter how many fences they run into, hard hits they take, etc., whereas others seem to always be injured, to some extent or another. Not sure what to attribute that to but it seems like a lot more than just luck.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back