SEC teamS get charges dropped against their players NOW

Cane2

Band
Banned
A pair of recently arrested SEC players have had their charges dropped this week. One is an OL baller that started 5 games as Freshmen, the other was projected as a starter following graduation of upper class men.

Tennessee offensive lineman Coleman Thomas was charged with felony theft late last month, having been accused of selling an XBox and games stolen from a campus dorm room. The charges were dropped in a court appearance Wednesday, the Knoxville News-Sentinel reported, after university police "conducted additional investigation."

"Following this additional investigation, UTPD concluded that there was a lack of evidence that Mr. Thomas knew that the item was stolen at the time he possessed it," a deputy district attorney said in a statement. How wonderful to be granted the benefit of the doubt!

Thomas's attorney called the university police's decision to charge his client a "hasty decision."

Having been suspended in the wake of his arrest, Thomas was reinstated to the Volunteers team Wednesday.

Florida wideout Chris Thompson faced misdemeanor simple battery charges after an incident involving his girlfriend April 1 and had been "excused" from the Gators while dealing with the issue. GatorBait.net reported Wednesday that court records showed the case was closed on Monday.

Insufficient evidence was cited as the reason for Thompson's charges having been dropped. Florida has not confirmed any change to Thompson's status with the team.

Advertisement
Ripped off Dorm room resident received an $EC Bag Man visit...

"Insufficient evidence" means the girl stated she wasn't "Really Sure" who hit her...Which knowing some of these "girlfriends," scruples, may be entrely true.

"I don't see any problems"

image.jpg

Advertisement
I'm glad the authorities saw their mistakes and decided to rectify them instead of ruining the lives of these young men with unfounded charges.

I hope these young me join a congregation and listen to the word of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

It's pretty sad when UM fans want to persecute young men from other programs just because they're so entangled in the choking web of antiquated metrics of success.

These poor despondent UM fans want to wrongly imprison children from other football programs in order to weaken those programs simply to quench their own bloodlust for winning. These men are depraved and require an immediate "New Metrics for Winning" intervention.

I'm going to ask one of my NMFW colleagues, ibiswingz, to intervene as quickly as possible and save these poor misguided souls.

It really is sad that these "grown men" take joy in the misfortune of players from other school's teams. And why do they do it? Because they are beholden to arcane and idiotic metrics of success. See the light, friends! Understand that C A G is an educator and charged with helping turn adolescents into men and he is succeeding at an unprecedented rate. Let go of yesterday's metrics! You will be happier once you understand what C A G is doing and how wildly successful he's been at it.

Lots of butthurt here.

It's mostly just green jellies because our program and admin is such a farce.

Advertisement
It really is sad that these "grown men" take joy in the misfortune of players from other school's teams. And why do they do it? Because they are beholden to arcane and idiotic metrics of success. See the light, friends! Understand that C A G is an educator and charged with helping turn adolescents into men and he is succeeding at an unprecedented rate. Let go of yesterday's metrics! You will be happier once you understand what C A G is doing and how wildly successful he's been at it.

Beautifully stated, sir. I hope these barbarians will see the light, but the failure rate with people like this, who are caught up in silly outdated metrics of success, is quite high.

So, do you think letting guys get away with crimes is good for their future? If so, let's just do away with every jail and prison out there, because we might be doing all these criminals an injustice by locking them up. Instead let's hope they join the choir and worship Jesus. Yep, sounds like a plan to me.
I'm glad the authorities saw their mistakes and decided to rectify them instead of ruining the lives of these young men with unfounded charges.

I hope these young me join a congregation and listen to the word of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

So, do you think letting guys get away with crimes is good for their future? If so, let's just do away with every jail and prison out there, because we might be doing all these criminals an injustice by locking them up. Instead let's hope they join the choir and worship Jesus. Yep, sounds like a plan to me.

Where is your evidence that these young men committed crimes? Seems like they were falsely accused and then exonerated based on how it played out. Looks like the system worked instead of grinding these young men to bits just because they were accused of crimes.

Advertisement
It's about money not education! We can tout getting an education and I always will, but the schools, the NCAA Corp, "all" media and ancillary entities are as dependent on the revenue generated by these young men as arms dealers are to war. We can pretend and give the usual pro education statements, but, "many not all", of these kids are thinking of school as an audition for the NFL and $$ Millions. If it doesn't work out I think the NCAA allows schools to still honor their scholie for an additional 2 years after declaring for the NFL.

Advertisement
Back