SEC media days

#26-MEAST

Junior
Just an observation but these coaches are so transparent. Golden is uptight and so talking point oriented it's annoying. Even the players take on this persona. There is very little individualism on the Miami campus. I think his is part of the reason we don't have expressive leadership on game day. Personality, especially Alpha personalities, aren't groomed on our squad. I guess it takes one to make some.

Advertisement
Spurrier said the most excited he had been in a long time was after the win over Miami in the Independence Bowl. Said to lose 4 out of the last 5 and go into the bowl 6-6 was painful and that the win over Miami rejuvenated the Gamecocks. Ha basically hinted that that win either kept him retiring or getting fired. Meanwhile in Coral Gables.....

It also was a Shalala thing. We haven't played with fire or passion on the field in over 10 years. No coincidence here. 2 different head coaches, same lackluster appearance.

Advertisement
If Butch Jones gets Tennessee to that game in his 3rd season, after the last decade they have had, it's another indictment on our HC.

But it's also speaks to Miami being "the right coach away" from getting things back on track, in short-order.

Tennesse vs. Auburn SEC Championship Game.

If Butch Jones gets Tennessee to that game in his 3rd season, after the last decade they have had, it's another indictment on our HC.

But it's also speaks to Miami being "the right coach away" from getting things back on track, in short-order.

Being from Tennessee I've saw their fans being in the same situation as UM fans over all these ****** HC. Miami has had a 9 win season recently and Tennessee hasn't that's about the only difference.

I agree that we are on a good coach away. It's easy to win at Miami, and that shows how bad the last 3 hires really are because they still can't do it.

The analogy between Butch and Al is fair given similar positions of where the programs were, but lets not kid ourselves, Butch Jones is light years ahead of Albert. It is true Miami is a "right coach" away from being back on track, but I'll go farther, we're a right coach away from being consistently in the top 5 and a perennial BCS Playoff team. The U is a rocket being kept on the launching pad by Al.

Advertisement
Just an observation but these coaches are so transparent. Golden is uptight and so talking point oriented it's annoying. Even the players take on this persona. There is very little individualism on the Miami campus. I think his is part of the reason we don't have expressive leadership on game day. Personality, especially Alpha personalities, aren't groomed on our squad. I guess it takes one to make some.

Are you talking about this guy.

[video=youtube_share;xME52C0lNco]http://youtu.be/xME52C0lNco[/video]

SEC Media days summed up into one picture:

CJ9kKjzUsAEzVNs.jpg

Advertisement
Back