SEC coaches P***ed.

Advertisement

I love it

Missouri
Arkansas
Ole Miss
Miss St

are ****ed and bringing heat towards punk *** uif... they know there wasn't a legit formula.. They know how much **** they are causing.

We've known this for some time now, and there is very little to nothing the lower tier schools can do. There is no way they are going to leave the money on the table that the SEC provides.
All they have is "SEC,SEC,SEC". Look at me I get to live vicariously through other schools.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s be honest about who was crying on that call.

Florida and the lower tier teams.

Which just goes to the show the mental midget mindset of the Gators so I won’t address them.

Now for the bottom tier teams....look....most of those games are vs the teams in their division and there is nothing that you can do about that.

The others games are more like adding one more top team....if you are ole miss, arky, miss state...look you just gotta get good. Like you signed up to play bama, LSU, aurburn every year...don’t start crying now.

And Florida...we already know the type “tendencies” and scared of comp approach they take to their sch.

Let’s be honest about who was crying on that call.

Florida and the lower tier teams.

Which just goes to the show the mental midget mindset of the Gators so I won’t address them.

Now for the bottom tier teams....look....most of those games are vs the teams in their division and there is nothing that you can do about that.

The others games are more like adding one more top team....if you are ole miss, arky, miss state...look you just gotta get good. Like you signed up to play bama, LSU, aurburn every year...don’t start crying now.

And Florida...we already know the type “tendencies” and scared of comp approach they take to their sch.

Florida talks sh*t but they duck competition lefr and right. Just look at their OOC schedule every year. You have to fight just to get them to play another quality D1 school. Bama, Auburn, LSU, UGA, Tennessee all of them have no problem playing at least 1 quality D1 OOC game every year

Advertisement
Back