SEC/ACC

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
The SEC and ACC should declare that their teams, will be able to take a 90? player total number, 30?-scholarships for the Year 2020 due to the CV-19, so that many young student athletes wanting to play sports - but are being denied by other conferences can transfer and play. With no transfer penalties.

This 90? total, 30? scholarships will only be for the year 2020 to assist some of the needful student athletes.

And that the NCAA can suck on the arsses of the ACC and SEC till their jaws bust with **** - if they don't like it.

And further, if the NCAA decides this will not be allowed, the SEC/ACC will begin a new organization to replace the overbearing NCAA with an organization more in tune with the needs of the participating universities.

Advertisement
847FF423-40AA-4F9A-971D-9A3EB64A3B3F.gif

Such declarations have failed in the past

Last edited:
View attachment 127124
Such declarations have failed in the past

The SEC and ACC - that's gotta be a significant portion of NCAA revenue.

Try it again - against those broke-*** other conferences.

They'll agree. It's not that big of a deal, it's only for one year - and it addresses - STUDENT ATHLETES.

Which is suppose to be what this is all about.

I would say roster increases should be allowed BECAUSE OF COVID.

14 day quarantine the COVID positive player and let the next man step up. They should allow Massive Roster sizes from BIG Ten and PAC-12 deflections

Advertisement

They'll agree. It's not that big of a deal, it's only for one year - and it addresses - STUDENT ATHLETES.

This dude stays defending the NCAA’s right.

The NCAA has been lost its way.

This dude stays defending the NCAA’s right.

The NCAA has been lost its way.

I think we are all just trying to find ways to have football, man. This **** really sucks. It’s depressing and it’s gonna ruin people’s lives.

I think we are all just trying to find ways to have football, man. This **** really sucks. It’s depressing and it’s gonna ruin people’s lives.

As I posted in my thread, this all could’ve been avoided had leadership from The NCAA not sat on their @$$es. Now? These mofos r no where to be found; and conferences are make shifting chit to salvage what’s left b/c there’s no guidance. If it was about the kid’s health, then the NCAA should’ve been unified about this; obviously is some other things involved that we’re not privy to. Hopefully the remaining conferences put together a nice safety protocol, scheduling, championship games that can salvage a makeshift season.

Advertisement
Just create a Premier league of CFB teams willing to play and get on with it...

the $$$ windfall from this could be over 70 million per school.

The SEC and ACC should declare that their teams, will be able to take a 90? player total number, 30?-scholarships for the Year 2020 due to the CV-19, so that many young student athletes wanting to play sports - but are being denied by other conferences can transfer and play. With no transfer penalties.

This 90? total, 30? scholarships will only be for the year 2020 to assist some of the needful student athletes.

And that the NCAA can suck on the arsses of the ACC and SEC till their jaws bust with **** - if they don't like it.

And further, if the NCAA decides this will not be allowed, the SEC/ACC will begin a new organization to replace the overbearing NCAA with an organization more in tune with the needs of the participating universities.
And drop the initial counter for this season.

The NCAA doesn’t make much money on football. 86% of their revenue is from march madness
you fail to see that it’s not just for one year. you’ll have big ten and pac 12 schools with smaller Rosters because they allowed players to transfer freely, so they would then need larger future classes to replenish the rosters to get back to 85.
And players want to transfer and play immediately all the time, but aren’t allowed to. Why would they make a massive exception when they still might play in the spring

The NCAA doesn’t make much money on football. 86% of their revenue is from march madness
you fail to see that it’s not just for one year. you’ll have big ten and pac 12 schools with smaller Rosters because they allowed players to transfer freely, so they would then need larger future classes to replenish the rosters to get back to 85.
And players want to transfer and play immediately all the time, but aren’t allowed to. Why would they make a massive exception when they still might play in the spring

They're not going to play in the Spring.

That's when everyone's going to be concerned with Spring Practice for the upcoming season.

And it doesn't matter if 86% of their money is made off March Madness - the same schools that PROVIDE for March Madness - won't be there for the NCAA to make money off of - if they penalize schools for helping/assisting student athletes in football when they need help and assistance.

Advertisement
They're not going to play in the Spring.

That's when everyone's going to be concerned with Spring Practice for the upcoming season.

And it doesn't matter if 86% of their money is made off March Madness - the same schools that PROVIDE for March Madness - won't be there for the NCAA to make money off of - if they penalize schools for helping/assisting student athletes in football when they need help and assistance.
Oh ok. I didn’t know that spring Practice would be such a hurdle to having revenue-generating games. I know most players would rather go through spring practice than play a season Where games actually matter....
FB9EAC76-5CBD-4CFD-9919-25E27298F75A.gif

This is a great chance for schools and conferences to cut the cord if they'll take it. I know that's overly simplistic, but opportunity knocks.

This is a great chance for schools and conferences to cut the cord if they'll take it. I know that's overly simplistic, but opportunity knocks.
Leave the NCAA, create a governing body made up of conference members, and distribute the revenue that would go to the NCAA between the schools.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back