Sebring High School- has wealth of RBs for 2018-2019

CarolCityHigh

Freshman
I was looking through various rosters some months back and found these fellows. I had to update their HUDL films to include this year. The are worth looking at. May or may not be U caliber or interested in the U. Use to be UF territory but with MR that may change, All the kids have good size and speed for their age.

(2018)..Thurlow Williams.. RB .. 6/194
as a 9th grader in track
• 100m - 11.32 (HS national elite 10.80)
• 200m - 22.91 (HS national elite 22.00)

Thurlow ROCKETMAN Wilkins✅ - Hudl

2019.. DJ Williams .. RB.. 5-11/196
DJ Williams - Hudl

2019- Rodger Yarde...APB/LB…6-1/215
Roger Yarde - Hudl

Advertisement
2019 DJ Williams is Edgerrin James's nephew...

He was at a ton of camps over the Summer, including Paradise, FSU's camp & FNL.

Last edited:
They all look pretty darn good. Edges Cousin is already almost 200 and nearly 6 feet. Just like Edge great balance and a heck of a receiver. All these backs are excellent receivers. Williams has some real wheels. Yarde at 6-1 and 215 lbs looks like he could possibly out grow the position and become a LB or stay and become a 230+ pound RB with break away speed.. Will be interesting to watch them develop.

Thanks for the research on the players. It is fun to see what else is around the state.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He does and as ive said multiple times coach Scott played DE for miami in the early 90s and will most certainly help us with these kids if we offer. Dj is almost a def get because he looks up to edge and is the most complete back. Sebring has started to produce some pretty good talent recently. Only problem is this is a gator and seminole area with very few canes fans. Richt needs to change that. Ive seen some d-1 talent go to d-2 and d-3 schools because hardee and highlands counties are neglected recruiting wise. Avon park has sone pretty good db talent coming out as well.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

He does and as ive said multiple times coach Scott played DE for miami in the early 90s and will most certainly help us with these kids if we offer. Dj is almost a def get because he looks up to edge and is the most complete back. Sebring has started to produce some pretty good talent recently. Only problem is this is a gator and seminole area with very few canes fans. Richt needs to change that. Ive seen some d-1 talent go to d-2 and d-3 schools because hardee and highlands counties are neglected recruiting wise. Avon park has sone pretty good db talent coming out as well.

You don't think Scott might push kids to wherever his brother is at ?

Honestly if it came down to it he would let them decide. He is the very definition of cane. The man bleeds orange and green and he has that old school cane mentality. No one ever disrespects him including school board officials and i feel thats why hes done so well. No one wants to get in his way or tell him no. Ive went to his house to watch games and it a freaking shrine to the canes. That and he always tries to get his team down to miami for a game each season. Didn't do that when larry was at USF and hasn't tried to go to Tennessee either.

Advertisement

Honestly if it came down to it he would let them decide. He is the very definition of cane. The man bleeds orange and green and he has that old school cane mentality. No one ever disrespects him including school board officials and i feel thats why hes done so well. No one wants to get in his way or tell him no. Ive went to his house to watch games and it a freaking shrine to the canes. That and he always tries to get his team down to miami for a game each season. Didn't do that when larry was at USF and hasn't tried to go to Tennessee either.

Great info

Advertisement
Back