Season Tickets

Golsen82

Senior
Hey everybody, quick question about season tickets. Does anyone know if theyre still doing the select a seats at the spring game ? And what are good deals for tickets? Id like to buy season tix. I had looked em up but was unsure what a seat donation is and the price was over 6000$! And I knew that was way too much. If anyone can give insight on how to go bout buying I appreciate the help. Thanks and Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Hey everybody, quick question about season tickets. Does anyone know if theyre still doing the select a seats at the spring game ? And what are good deals for tickets? Id like to buy season tix. I had looked em up but was unsure what a seat donation is and the price was over 6000$! And I knew that was way too much. If anyone can give insight on how to go bout buying I appreciate the help. Thanks and Go Canes!!

Football Tickets - University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site
Good seats still available at reasonable prices. Tix from $140-$2500 including Hurricane Club donation.

I don't think they're doing select a seat during the spring game since the game's at Lockheart. Besides, when I upgraded my seats a few years back, I went to the select a seat day and they only marked a small percentage of the seats as available. Your best bet is to keep checking online after the cutoff for renewals. That's when all the seats that haven't been renewed become available. The section I ended up upgrading to had like 5 or 6 open seats prior to the renewal cutoff. The next day, there was like 50 seats open in the same section and I could pick and choose the ones I wanted.

Advertisement
I don't think they're doing select a seat during the spring game since the game's at Lockheart. Besides, when I upgraded my seats a few years back, I went to the select a seat day and they only marked a small percentage of the seats as available. Your best bet is to keep checking online after the cutoff for renewals. That's when all the seats that haven't been renewed become available. The section I ended up upgrading to had like 5 or 6 open seats prior to the renewal cutoff. The next day, there was like 50 seats open in the same section and I could pick and choose the ones I wanted.

Do you know when the cutoff is? I'm interested in doing this myself!

True, I forgot it's at Lockhart. Thanks everyone for the answers!

there is not a "select a seat" this year, you can purchase seats however and seat relocation should be happening within a week or so

Advertisement
Back