Season Tickets/Stadium - Corner Terraces???

CAT5Coming

Redshirt Freshman
I live in LA/NYC and haven't had season tickets since the OB, but this is the year. Wanted to know if anyone had any experience with the corner terrace "picnic table" seats? They look like they have a pretty good view from the corners, they're unobstructed, and I like the idea of having your own table. Anybody sat in these before?
Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 5.14.53 PM.jpg

Advertisement
All I can say is when I went to the Miami vs Florida game I was just to the right of those seats. They were great. Loved them. The field looks closer than that picture.

So if you have the coin, I would imagine you will like those seats.

All I can say is when I went to the Miami vs Florida game I was just to the right of those seats. They were great. Loved them. The field looks closer than that picture.

So if you have the coin, I would imagine you will like those seats.

Those seats were not there at the Miami vs turds game

Picked up 2 tables ( 8 seats ) together. Will have my own section. Can stand up all game long without people behind you *****in for you to sit down. No more having to move to let people in and out of the row. Looking forward to it.

Advertisement
Picked up 2 tables ( 8 seats ) together. Will have my own section. Can stand up all game long without people behind you *****in for you to sit down. No more having to move to let people in and out of the row. Looking forward to it.

Nice work.

Out of strict curiosity (enjoy my club seats) what did 2 tables set you back?

Advertisement
I knew about the renovation obviously. Regardless. I had seats in the very close proximity. The seats are changing around, not the concrete.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back