Season Ticket Seating Question

Bcourno

Recruit
Is there any real reason to pay $450 for West Endzone Club Tickets over $325 for East Endzone Club?

Advertisement
Is there any real reason to pay $450 for West Endzone Club Tickets over $325 for East Endzone Club?
I don't think so. I sit in the east end zone and I would dispute that the west end zone is any more wild or active than the east. The only advantage i see is that's closer to the student section (which can be a negative at times and that it gets (a little) more shade in all games except those that start at noon.

Well if you or anyone looking for premium season tickets I am selling 2 in section 119 Row 15 seats 11,12. Great seats at about the 40yd line.
They also come with VIP access to a special club level.
Normally if you go online they go for $825 per ticket.
I’m selling it for $700 per ticket.

Advertisement
if I'm not mistaken the club level in the west endzone falls under the Liv area which has private bars. Also I believe you get access to the full club level. East side club level has limited access to club level (only access to the club area on the east endzone). Either way you could always call UM and ask.

if I'm not mistaken the club level in the west endzone falls under the Liv area which has private bars. Also I believe you get access to the full club level. East side club level has limited access to club level (only access to the club area on the east endzone). Either way you could always call UM and ask.
203-205 has access to Liv and has leather seats and the 1st rows are couches. The rest is the same as east, I used to be in 234 row 4 and was completely shaded and covered from rain.

Well if you or anyone looking for premium season tickets I am selling 2 in section 119 Row 15 seats 11,12. Great seats at about the 40yd line.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
203-205 has access to Liv and has leather seats and the 1st rows are couches. The rest is the same as east, I used to be in 234 row 4 and was completely shaded and covered from rain.
In addition to the first row couches in section 204 there is a second level of couches. LIV is actually used for recruiting and you don't have access to the second level of LIV bc recruits are there at some point.

I will say that WEZ (non club level) does get pretty rowdy. However, last year during the FSU game one of patrons of section 204 got so hyped he shattered one of the glass panels in front of the first row.

In addition to the first row couches in section 204 there is a second level of couches. LIV is actually used for recruiting and you don't have access to the second level of LIV bc recruits are there at some point.

I will say that WEZ (non club level) does get pretty rowdy. However, last year during the FSU game one of patrons of section 204 got so hyped he shattered one of the glass panels in front of the first row.
Yeah in 2016 when Jamal Carter got that BS targeting call against FSU, the section right in front of me threw beer all over the field. **** was crazy.

****. East endzone club level is only $25 more than west endzone lower level? My seats in 102 are $300 a piece this year.

Advertisement
Yeah in 2016 when Jamal Carter got that BS targeting call against FSU, the section right in front of me threw beer all over the field. **** was crazy.

Yeah remember that? It happened so organically, too. There was the call, and then like literally two seconds later there was a bunch of shlt in the end zone.

Like it almost happened by reflex.

Remember it clearly. I was sitting on the other side that year and stuff came flying from my right so yeah I’m guessing that was the west

Isn’t that the alumni section? They go for $575

Advertisement
Yeah remember that? It happened so organically, too. There was the call, and then like literally two seconds later there was a bunch of shlt in the end zone.

Like it almost happened by reflex.

Remember it clearly. I was sitting on the other side that year and stuff came flying from my right so yeah I’m guessing that was the west
I was in the east right in line with our sideline and yeah, it was really in seconds. West probably threw stuff too

Advertisement
Back