Season is not over

Weback

Band
Banned
UNC, VT and the rest of the ACC Coastal is still average for now. We can find a way to win against UNC and then we have a monster game against Va Tech.

The defense ain't no joke. They held FSU to 20 points and if not for Dalvin, we win that game.

The offense is putrid but still has potential. Coley is scoring quite a few touchdowns and Richards is a beast. If Kaaya can just not **** things up then we can still win the coastal.

If we get to the ACC title game this year...it will be a monumental success.

Advertisement
Even though the L still stings..

Good positive post. There is still a lot of season left to be played and saw some great things to look forward to.

Don't think we're winning the coastal. Vt doesn't play lou, fsu or clem. They just demolished unc. They look good. All they have to do is take care of us and it's a home thurs night game.

I want us to win every game and at the same time, 2016 has always been about getting the young guys playing time ...... period

Advertisement
Don't think we're winning the coastal. Vt doesn't play lou, fsu or clem. They just demolished unc. They look good. All they have to do is take care of us and it's a home thurs night game.

Right, so like OP said... if we beat UNC then the VT game is a monster battle (and might decide the coastal)

I've heard this **** after every FSU loss. Coastal, season not over....more bull****. We lost to FSU this year. **** this year.

Florida State was average too according to everyone here. If an average FSU can beat us, then what makes you think we can beat an average UNC or VT?

Love how some of our fans like to get on our players/team for not having mental toughness and folding after a loss to FSU in years past yet obviously lack it themselves and are so quick to fold the tent and give up on the season after last nights loss. The hypocrisy is breathtaking

Advertisement
UNC, VT and the rest of the ACC Coastal is still average for now. We can find a way to win against UNC and then we have a monster game against Va Tech.

The defense ain't no joke. They held FSU to 20 points and if not for Dalvin, we win that game.

The offense is putrid but still has potential. Coley is scoring quite a few touchdowns and Richards is a beast. If Kaaya can just not **** things up then we can still win the coastal.

If we get to the ACC title game this year...it will be a monumental success.
....and a beat down of epic proportion by our opponent.

Good positive post. There is still a lot of season left to be played and saw some great things to look forward to.
why do all like to sit around and positive spin (lie) to each other about what this team is?

I've heard this **** after every FSU loss. Coastal, season not over....more bull****. We lost to FSU this year. **** this year.

I hear ya man. I understand the importance of the FSU game. I know this won't be a popular opinion but the FSU game is secondary to me compared to the season goal ( which this year is playing for the ACC title).

We played like **** and still almost won the game. Against UNC, it should be a different outcome. Sets up for a nice Thursday night battle with a big rival.

why do all like to sit around and positive spin (lie) to each other about what this team is?

some truly feel we have a good team. The defense is one of the best in the nation, and the offense is decent enough to manage a few more wins.

Advertisement
We have to basically run the table.

UNC loss yesterday helps, but we can't drop another game.

How you feeling about that happening after last night?

UNC's QB -- legit.

V-Tech's QB -- legit.

V-Tech's defense is probably better than FSU's btw.

Season ain't over, but last night was probably the easiest of our next 4 games.

And we lost. Let that sink in.

Last edited:

some truly feel we have a good team. The defense is one of the best in the nation, and the offense is decent enough to manage a few more wins.
See, this here is the cliffs notes of the issue, you says the defense is one of the best in the nation, and you say it simply because of where we rank in stats. You completely ignore the actual facts, like that we played 3 high school teams and a mediocre GT team to get those rankings. When we play someone half way decent, we are the mediocre.

Advertisement
Back