Season is not over - Bowl game to play

MizCane

Senior
We are going to be playing another ****** 6-6 or 7-5 team in 3-4 weeks. Golden and Co. Will have that much time to prepare for this game. If we ******* lose and I'm certain it's going to happen I think the Golden show will be over.

Blakes comments give me a little hope. "Golden is our coach and will continue to be" makes sense for now. He's got 1 more game.

Advertisement
The problem with this logic is that Michigan, Nebraska and Florida have already made changes and if you wait to long they're going to snatch up all of the bigger names....not that we would out pay any of those schools for those big names anyway...

I really hope we get UCF instead of Florida. As sad as it is, we need to lose to have any hope of changes but I couldn't stomach a loss to UF.

The problem with this logic is that Michigan, Nebraska and Florida have already made changes and if you wait to long they're going to snatch up all of the bigger names....not that we would out pay any of those schools for those big names anyway...

I think the issue right now is the money. My opinion is that The BOT are putting feelers out before they do anything. We aren't going to get a coach unless it's a back door deal over those schools. We may not get much bite back and then we are in no worse situation. This next hire has to be a proven coach at a power 5. Can't take a chance on another "up and clmer" with the money that will have to be paid out.

Advertisement
it's so sad how our two choices for bowl games are a bowl game vs. an AAC team in the worst sports venue in america sponsored by a cryptocurrency or bowl game in DETROIT vs a 6-6/7-5 B1G team......

Blake is going to say that regardless. Just imagine if he beat around the bush and said idk or something. Then all **** breaks loose and then Golden ends up returning. Yes at this point he is our coach and will continue to be our coach.. never mentioned next year or anything.

Blake is going to say that regardless. Just imagine if he beat around the bush and said idk or something. Then all **** breaks loose and then Golden ends up returning. Yes at this point he is our coach and will continue to be our coach.. never mentioned next year or anything.

There you are again. Blake? Al? Al's mommy?

Advertisement

There you are again. Blake? Al? Al's mommy?

Come on man im sitting here trying to stay confident Golden might still get fired

I would rather watch the grass grow than watch a golden coached football team.

I would rather watch the grass grow than watch a golden coached football team.
Seriously though, even if his schemes worked, they are BORING. Who wants to watch a ball control offense and a bend then break defense?

Advertisement
The team has quit on him. What else can we expect but another loss? Doesn't matter who we play, so I definitely don't want to play and get blown out by the GATORS! UCF will be an embarrassment for the university, which, at this point DESERVES to be embarrassed IMHO!

I'm desperately trying to find my excitement for the bowl game but I got nothing left.

Advertisement
Hopefully its a day game. Im not sure our kids can handle another night game. It could set the program back next spring.

Advertisement
Back