2nd
CJ
Yoyo
Burke

All Freshman
Ligon

Advertisement
Advertisement
2 ACC 1st teamers, huh? Make that, make sense.

No need, it’s Tobacco Rd & their cronies. Smh

Advertisement
2 ACC 1st teamers, huh? Make that, make sense.

No need, it’s Tobacco Rd & their cronies. Smh
Agree with the post below yours. We won as a team and really didn’t have any stand out players. Tough to make many first team arguments.

Yea, Jenkins' stats are better across the board, that one isn't even close really. Maybe Kayfus wins if they did an all-defensive team. :D

Advertisement
I thought Kayfus was a shoe in, honestly.
I watched dam near every AB from Kayfus this year, and the kid is nails. Line drive machine, has the clutch gene, vacuum cleaner at first base - but, hard to argue against the GT 1st baseman. Slashed .389/.443/.707 (.404/.453/.765 in ACC games), 17 homers and 62 rbi. If that's not a first teamer, I don't know what is.

I watched dam near every AB from Kayfus this year, and the kid is nails. Line drive machine, has the clutch gene, vacuum cleaner at first base - but, hard to argue against the GT 1st baseman. Slashed .389/.443/.707 (.404/.453/.765 in ACC games), 17 homers and 62 rbi. If that's not a first teamer, I don't know what is.

True; had on them O&G shades for a moment

6 ACC selections and people are talking about an anti-U slant? There's a ton of talent in the ACC.

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Advertisement
The guy from GT that got it hit .389 17 HR 62 RBI

Kayfus hit .362 6 HR 48 RBI
Legit was coming to post this when I saw the where is Kayfus….

I’m a homer a lot but not gonna lie that dude up in Atlanta was balling this year. Is what it is and Kayfus definitely was our best hitter all year and sometimes the only one with a pulse with the bat at times.

Advertisement
Back