Scrimmage was at Tropical Park!

canefrank

Redshirt Freshman
CMR playing the anti-spy game, it looks like not many people knew the scrimmage was going to be held at Tropical Park, until the last second. He is keeping LSU guessing. Tropical Park is as Miami as it comes!

Advertisement
The first thing that came to mind was 'why didn't they just use the IPF'? Then remembered it's only 70 yards. Can't hold a full scrimmage there. My gut tells me he doesn't wanna give away impact some of the freshmen are having & how they're being integrated into the LSU gameplan. Considering how confident the coaches seem to be in this team, this can only be a good thing.

Advertisement
Wow they should’ve announced it to test the fan response, parking, etc there at Tropical Park so we can discuss another reason why we should build a new stadium there 🤣

The first thing that came to mind was 'why didn't they just use the IPF'? Then remembered it's only 70 yards. Can't hold a full scrimmage there. My gut tells me he doesn't wanna give away impact some of the freshmen are having & how they're being integrated into the LSU gameplan. Considering how confident the coaches seem to be in this team, this can only be a good thing.
80 yards.

Tropical Park.. nothing but a breeding ground for tranks, lobos and zipheads.

Advertisement
Back