Scott Patchan Spring Highlights

Hstokes1447

Junior
This kid looks like the perfect JACK (DE/OLD). He is explosive off the edge, he uses his hands very well to shed blockers, and his has that nasty side to him that we need on defense. Looks like they staff is finally landing guys that fit this system.

[video]http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1437050/highlights/147790375[/video]

Advertisement
Love the way this kid plays the game. Him at wildcat gave me a good laugh but that just shows he's a competitor who will do whatever his team needs to win. Can't wait to have him on our team. Lastly, he threw up the U a bunch which I loved lol

Patchan looks good regardless of competition. He should have an impact for us. But those teams were not So FL teams. He will need some time to adjust.

Advertisement
Competition looks weak. I'd like to see more film before crowning him. He looks the part physically, however.

Competition looks weak. I'd like to see more film before crowning him. He looks the part physically, however.
Tampa is not weak. solid area for kids and some schools are better than others. better than most nationally as an all around recruiting area.

Advertisement
Studdd. Best part is he's all-cane, honors commitment. Probably my favorite in this class so far. Toss up with Williams

Tampa has a lot of quality football players. Difference is they shut down recruiting in Hillsborough County. Plus they've pussified youth football and most the youth coaches don't know football, are fathers or glorified baby sitters. Real problem for The Canes in Tampa Bay Area is that the canes aren't relevant anymore. I been asking kids and they say they like Miami and would love to play there except, "they can't beat the big boys, nobody comes to their games, coaches ain't no good, all they want is Miami boys and they ain't putting dudes in the league". That's from the horses mouth! Think what you like from your kitchen table, but I've talked to many of the top recruits up this way! That's also the tactic opposing coaches use when recruiting against us especially with South Florida recruits. Its imperative that we win out against ACC competition and beat somebody major outside the ACC. Its a must we beat Louisville and Nebraska otherwise given a couple ACC defeats then it'll be 3 star recruits inking on NSD.

I think other than the secondary....the majority, not all, of this 2015 class will likely RS and continue to build quality depth for us.

Advertisement
A hel lof a lot faster on tape than i expected. Very very very happy with this signing. I hate out 3-4 because he looks like such a natural fit as a 4-3 end (just like pretty much all of our linemen prospects....smfh)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back