Scott interview after practice today

sounds like bowl practices have been another country club extravaganza.. Extra bowl practices lol.. Mike leach is probably on his 5th hour of practice today was we speak

Advertisement
In redwines interview after practice smd asked about the cbs that where leaving what he had learned from them and he mentioned Howard and Elder, so I guess elder is gone?!?!

I just listened to it and that's not how it went... It wasn't even SMD who asked when he answered.

The guy did mention losing a lot of DBs, but he answered a question of "Are you young guys really ready?" with "Yeah, we'll be ready. Corn, Tracy and all of them taught us alot". It's at 3:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFRXzzucEE4

Ok I probably heard wrong but hopefully he does stay

Why would elder and coley leave to be 4-5th round picks?

They won't unless they're both dumb as ****. A pick in the 4th or 5th round for what they've done so far would be a blessing. I'd be shocked if Coley was drafted at all and Elder could join him there as an undrafted free agent.

Advertisement
You can say like Hurns, but for as many Hurns there are, there's another 10 guys who never made it.

Advertisement
What if coley has a career ending injury?.......go make ur money bruh. If u were going to hit ur cieling senior year you will hit it in the league. Go make that money

This is not accurate at all. Advisory board will be helpful but regardless, both of those kids are not going undrafted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back