schiano passes on ucf job

Advertisement
Advertisement
UCF is a ****ty job.

Can't blame him for passing.

This. As much as we all hate Schiano I think he could do a little better then UCF. He isnt quite ready for an elite job but he doesnt have to start from scratch either. Great job for an up and coming coordinator like Frost who is young and can cut his teeth at the UCF level of football. If he succeeds there he can cash in with the big boys in 4-5 years.

Ucf went out and got who they wanted. They had a plan...they had targeted Dino Babers and Scott Frost from the beginning as their top two. How Cristobals name ever got mentioned for Ucf is beyond me because we never saw his name mentioned in the local Orlando media as even being considered...nor Schiano. They may have interviewed him but I doubt he was ever seriously considered.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh ****, I've been complaining about a possible Richt hire for the last hour, what if it's Schiano :sanford:

Advertisement
He was a finalist for the USC job. He will land somewhere.

Yeah that consideration alone proves that he's a worty candidate. He's being considered for other openings also. I would still prefer Richt, Mullen or Butch over him but I wouldnt be mad if he's hired.

Advertisement
Back