Scarlett...

Advertisement
Maybe now we can keep him and hope he blows up into a DT. Thought Williams was better all around back..

I never base anything off an all star game for the most part. Guys like Forston, Chick, Kyle Wright, even going as far back as Ryan Clement looked like beasts in the all star game they played in. Take it with a grain of salt.

Advertisement
Gibson never got him the ball on the first two. To be honest I've never seen a kid look less interested to play football.

Advertisement
QB couldn't feed him the ball. Common thing if you have never played with a left handed QB handing you the ball

I mildly follow recruiting. And I personally b NEVER had a fumbling b issue. It's just technique. Scarlett is looking at the line which is good. But after fumble one I gotta make sure I get the ball

Last edited:
Advertisement
Now u know why he is beyond Frazier on their wish list. Regardless after today, hope he sticks, just think he ends up at FSU or UF.

How a kid performs on an all star game solidifies everything in high to me. I saw Duke play good in the UA All-American game, as well as TJ Yeldon I already knew they would ball as freshman.

I saw Tracy Howard in the Army game and he looked slow, came to college and plays slow & gets beat deep doesn't tackle. These games matter because there isn't much talent gap between players the REAL impact guys rise up.

Advertisement
Back