scane

BP Joe

Recruit
I really appreciate all of your insightful posts every year, but how do you keep your sanity and objectivity through this mediocrity? If we ever return to national relevance, it will be because of people like you who have had the stamina to stick it out. Thanks for all you do.

Advertisement
I really appreciate all of your insightful posts every year, but how do you keep your sanity and objectivity through this mediocrity? If we ever return to national relevance, it will be because of people like you who have had the stamina to stick it out. Thanks for all you do.
Thanks. Some might say watching as much of this season as I did is a sign my sanity is already gone, but the game threads were good, cheap therapy. I just hope next season has more fun. There was something a little soulless about watching this particular group play. Maybe a new, younger group will play with a little more joy.

Thanks. Some might say watching as much of this season as I did is a sign my sanity is already gone, but the game threads were good, cheap therapy. I just hope next season has more fun. There was something a little soulless about watching this particular group play. Maybe a new, younger group will play with a little more joy.
Let's hope so.

Let's hope so. Besides being bad at base running, pitching and hitting the early season erroneous #1 ranking led to an even worse feeling than normal. I go to Omaha every opening weekend, hopefully soon I can go watch my team be competitive there.

But good job for sure SC, appreciate ya

Advertisement
Agree @scane this season really did take a toll.

I was pretty optimistic after the gator series that we could be a good ball club and AT LEAST host a regional and make it too the supers depending then on how the young arms grew during the season.

This was my first season actually joining in on the conversation. Usually over the years ive just read thru stuff on this board and the football board...it def made it easier to know I wasn't the only one stupid enough (or just being a loyal fan I guess lol) to sit thru game after game of the same nonsense. But just like after every other yr when the season ends for the big 3 sports, Canes fans can hope for something better next season...hoping for a few draft surprises again like last year. Maybe get a few more studs on campus and maybe a veteran like Vilar will return...who knows!

This was my first season actually joining in on the conversation. Usually over the years ive just read thru stuff on this board and the football board...it def made it easier to know I wasn't the only one stupid enough (or just being a loyal fan I guess lol) to sit thru game after game of the same nonsense. But just like after every other yr when the season ends for the big 3 sports, Canes fans can hope for something better next season...hoping for a few draft surprises again like last year. Maybe get a few more studs on campus and maybe a veteran like Vilar will return...who knows!
No matter how much we ***** about the Canes we all are beyond die hards of the orange and green.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back