Sam Pittman makes 3 million a year

Sam has been at Arkansas for 2 years and they are 3-0 with a win against Texas. They are currently beating A&M at half.
I wanted Kendall here before he went to FSU and got paired with the biggest skam artist in college football as the HC. He's got Ark around the top 20 in offense so far this year.

There are some other coaches to keep an eye on but
-Personally, I am tired of and don't want to take any more gambles on coordinators with 0 head coaching experience (coker, shannon, manny).
-I want someone who has shown that he can take a team to a high level and beat good teams that have more talent then them.
-Most important, I want a coach that can evaluate coaching talent and not hire fakers and scrubs (enos, baker, and all other coaches we have had that can not coach these kids to be good at a collegiate level.)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t see Sam Pittman leaving Arkansas. Especially not to come here.
Money talks, he wont be at arkansas long if he keeps this up. We should jump before anyone else does if he continues doing good this season. They got GA next week so we will see.

Advertisement
Money talks, he wont be at arkansas long if he keeps this up. We should jump before anyone else does if he continues doing good this season. They got GA next week so we will see.
if/when they finish top 15, arkansas will back up the brinks truck to extend him. why would he come here anyway?

Once you go SEC, you never go ACC

Advertisement
1.) TAMU is playing w their back up trigger man and he is awful
2.) Pittman is a Razorback lifer, he aint leaving what he is building there to come here.
I've never understood how these big time programs never seem to have at least two good QBs on the roster.

I hate the 'oh well the starting QB is out' excuse. **** that - you get 25 chances each year to bring in a decent QB.

Respectfully, you guys are looking at football HC candidates. We first need an AD who knows football and other sports and will get rid of all the dead wood, like Strawley.

I would rather focus on the Ark AD, who was very good at Houston and now at Ark.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back