Sam Howell 2nd in-home visit scheduled for tomorrow

Both those dudes rode the backs of seasoned starters before they took over. Tua essentially redshirted last season before coming in and winning the **** thing. I fully expect Jarren to win the starting job because he has more talent and by many accounts a better work-ethic.
I don’t know about work ethic, I’ve been following the Canes for 36 years and I don’t ever remember all 3 quarterbacks being suspended in the same year🤦🏽‍♂️

Advertisement
***** this guy, he played awesome and got 2 big games early this year at home, we will rape him at the rock next year, and him and Jarren will be the 2 of the qbs in the ACC in chapel hill in 2 years,
I like our guy, play saturdays game at the rock and howell would be howelling like a bytch

***** this guy, he played awesome and got 2 big games early this year at home, we will rape him at the rock next year, and him and Jarren will be the 2 of the qbs in the ACC in chapel hill in 2 years,
I like our guy, play saturdays game at the rock and howell would be howelling like a bytch
25pts was more than enough to win against that team. Defensive miscues and special teams again..difference between 2-0 and 0-2 this year.

Advertisement
25pts was more than enough to win against that team. Defensive miscues and special teams again..difference between 2-0 and 0-2 this year.
I would agree on UNC but the offense was front and center at fault for UF. We struggled everywhere that game but through it all we had opportunity after opportunity to win the game and the offense just fvcked up.

I would agree on UNC but the offense was front and center at fault for UF. We struggled everywhere that game but through it all we had opportunity after opportunity to win the game and the offense just fvcked up.
Yet if we dont muff that punt it was a win. If we dont give up that big play on D due to **** poor play recognition and tackling we win big. Despite the bad O line against UF we still should've won.

Yet if we dont muff that punt it was a win. If we dont give up that big play on D due to **** poor play recognition and tackling we win big. Despite the bad O line against UF we still should've won.
Agreed, but that was all earlier. Ultimately, we were like a cat with 9 lives at the end of that game. We were given a new lease on life with that pick and then the subsequent 8 PI which were utter gifts. They were raping our WRs short of the 1st down line, I couldn’t believe how retarded those DBs were. In the end it was the offense that just couldn’t score, when the game was right there for the taking.

That said, I do recognize that going forward, all and any of the positives about the team are on that side of the ball.

Advertisement
Back