Cane Tankerous

Hall of Foam
Banned
sexy kate upton GIF

sexy gif GIF
sexy music video GIF
Sexy Alison Brie GIF

@RVACane
A few days ago, I was posting in the thread "SAFE HAVEN" I started on the main Football Board over 80 days ago. That's when I found I lost my privileges over there. Do you think some Maudes were offended by my attemptef posting of those images of scantily clad, strong, independent, ladies?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Momma is here as shown from:

In your case, mister Ron Jeremy:

I think it's self-explanatory why you were moved to purgatory, but it's not too big of a deal provided it doesn't keep happening.

I am expecting a confession thread with your name by Friday, the 9th. Depending on that thread, you may be up for parole and release.

-Don't make mama tell you twice

Last edited:
If you're referring to me, I am guilty of mentioning several times that some of my favorite posters were creating too high of expectations--- and that leads to insufferable "fans" complaining when there's great news like Collins flipping to us.

While I didn't recall saying anything over-the-top, I must have... otherwise I would not be here.

As such, I promise to keep my opinions to myself on the matter of tempering expectations.

If I still am not addressing what I've done wrong, it could be my cancer medications that inhibit my memory... and hope someone will spell out my transgression(s)

Advertisement
If you're referring to me, I am guilty of mentioning several times that some of my favorite posters were creating too high of expectations--- and that leads to insufferable "fans" complaining when there's great news like Collins flipping to us.

While I didn't recall saying anything over-the-top, I must have... otherwise I would not be here.

As such, I promise to keep my opinions to myself on the matter of tempering expectations.

If I still am not addressing what I've done wrong, it could be my cancer medications that inhibit my memory... and hope someone will spell out my transgression(s)
I was referring to you in this case and appreciate your response.

I should have said on the 9th instead of by the 9th but I think you’re on your way when you make the thread with your name in it on that day. ;)

Take care.

A reminder that tomorrow you are due for your confession thread and the first step back onto the main board.

Dear Cane Tankerous,

After more deliberation with the contrition and parole board about your contrition/eventual parole, your high priestess has determined your contrition and good behavior up until this point warrant expedited freedom.

The process of the purgatory board remains steadfast in the present and future. The board, however, is able to see the cumulative effect of contrition and good behavior in certain cases (like your own).

Enjoy the main board again.

~HP

sexy kate upton GIF

sexy gif GIF
sexy music video GIF
Sexy Alison Brie GIF

@RVACane
A few days ago, I was posting in the thread "SAFE HAVEN" I started on the main Football Board over 80 days ago. That's when I found I lost my privileges over there. Do you think some Maudes were offended by my attemptef posting of those images of scantily clad, strong, independent, ladies?
Allison Brie the cherry on…the bottom!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back