Sad but true

canes_aaron

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Win today and it changes the season. Now it's likely we lose out the rest of the games. Maybe we beat duke but I don't see us beating Pitt. We will struggle @UVA like always and chances are we drop @nc state as well

Advertisement
Football IQ of this team is similar to Shannon team!! Team has regresses pretty badly. Notre dame tried to give it away. We are horrible team. Will Kaaya ever beat a good team? Not hating on the guy but................................

Change the season? Come on man, we went to the wire with a 2-5 ND team. Pitt gave VT a run, UVA almost knocked off UL, NC State gave Clemson a run, and Duke beat ND. We very well lose out

Football IQ of this team is similar to Shannon team!! Team has regresses pretty badly. Notre dame tried to give it away. We are horrible team. Will Kaaya ever beat a good team? Not hating on the guy but................................

Notre dame aint a good team. The *****es 3-5.

Advertisement
Change the season? Come on man, we went to the wire with a 2-5 ND team. Pitt gave VT a run, UVA almost knocked off UL, NC State gave Clemson a run, and Duke beat ND. We very well lose out

For the players yeah a W would have changed the vibe and energy in the locker room for sure. Now with the L I would imagine the players will give up on the season

I understand if some of you guys adopt the "who cares about recruiting right now" stance, but this **** is so deflating to the 'crootin game. No reason for elite players like Jobe to be here. Some of us have to accept these are kids who are 16-18 years old and Miami has been irrelevant their entire lives.

Advertisement
Back