S/O to Schiano

DuffleBagYoda

TBayCane RELOADED
If u advocate Schiano this is from me ... Years ago and applicable to Al Screenshot_2015-10-24-22-38-49.jpg

Advertisement
I can't believe people want him. Why? Why do these fans live for just average guys because they drove through the city once? I just had a fan argue with me on twitter saying that Mario Cristobal was a "terrific coach" and would "lock down south florida". Really? Schiano or Mario are gonna steal recruits from Jimbo or Saban?

Ya **** an nfl coach and who turned down multiple jobs at rutgers with those ****** *** recruits. Lets go for another temple coach instead or the coach that fiu fired. Ao we can come back in 16 months flying more banners and typing crazy on message boards

Ya **** an nfl coach and who turned down multiple jobs at rutgers with those ****ty *** recruits. Lets go for another temple coach instead or the coach that fiu fired. Ao we can come back in 16 months flying more banners and typing crazy on message boards

You're right. We should go after a guy that was 68-67 YEARS AGO that no other power 5 team wants. The recruits would just flock to the Canes for that kind of resume.

Advertisement
Ya **** an nfl coach and who turned down multiple jobs at rutgers with those ****ty *** recruits. Lets go for another temple coach instead or the coach that fiu fired. Ao we can come back in 16 months flying more banners and typing crazy on message boards

Right, do the people who champion Fuente for going 10-3 at Memphis realize Schiano went 11-2 at Rutgers?!?! Do they realize he won 5 bowl games? Do they realize when you take out the first few years where he was raising them from the ashes that he basically won 2/3 of his games? AT FREAKING RUTGERS. Plus he is a Butch disciple that knows what it takes to win here. I'm all for Butch, Schiano, or Herman.

Right, do the people who champion Fuente for going 10-3 at Memphis realize Schiano went 11-2 at Rutgers?!?! Do they realize he won 5 bowl games? Do they realize when you take out the first few years where he was raising them from the ashes that he basically won 2/3 of his games? AT FREAKING RUTGERS. Plus he is a Butch disciple that knows what it takes to win here. I'm all for Butch, Schiano, or Herman.

It took 6 years for Schiano to get the Rutgers ranked and five years to get them a winning season. Fuente won ten games and a bowl game in his third season and has them ranked and on a 14 game winning streak in his fourth season.

Schiano never won a major Bowl Game. Look him up. Stop diqq riding becuz he was here gor a calendar year And s half

I got downvoted for saying Schiano and Cristobal would suck. There is no reason that anybody should want them to coach Miami. Why do you guys think so little of us that this is the best we can do? You could throw a dart blindfolded and land on a better candidate this year. So many better options.

Advertisement
So we want Schiano because of what he did in 2006 with the Rutgers even though he was hired by them in the year 2000? He hasn't done anything of value since and it's 2015 but this is our guy? Even Butch has done something impressive since then with his NFL studs at UNC.

I can't believe people want him. Why? Why do these fans live for just average guys because they drove through the city once? I just had a fan argue with me on twitter saying that Mario Cristobal was a "terrific coach" and would "lock down south florida". Really? Schiano or Mario are gonna steal recruits from Jimbo or Saban?

agreed

Advertisement
Not a fan of schiano but would take him over Mario. Need to be contacting Fuentes and Hermans agent asap if we're not gonna hire Butch back

I see people talking all high and fighty in this thread but not saying names all the arguements ur saying can be said for fuente. U think he gonna steal recruits from Jimbo or saban. At least one xan say he was a head coach in the nfl

But again please tell me who yall would rather get. Realistically

Advertisement
I see people talking all high and fighty in this thread but not saying names all the arguements ur saying can be said for fuente. U think he gonna steal recruits from Jimbo or saban. At least one xan say he was a head coach in the nfl

But again please tell me who yall would rather get. Realistically

Fuente is currently on a 14 game winning streak following a ten win season in his third year at a worse program. Schiano took six years to get the Rutgers ranked. Six years. Fuente is a hot name now so that can get recruits. Schiano was a hot name in 2006. See the difference?

Herman is not coming here he just ripped houston fans for not coming to games. He comes here if we rhe last resort

On the contrary, this is a message in the wind. Herman knows that the fanbase here cares to a degree. Any fool worth some salt on the up-and-up would see the benefit of high school's football hotbed. All you need is some level of competence and a hefty sack to succeed here.

Advertisement
Back