S Kiy Hester granted release from Football scholarship

Status
Not open for further replies.

deerob305

Junior
Al Golden says Kiy Hester's release has been granted. Won't comment much more than that, says he is dealing with a personal issue.

what ever it is i hope everything works out for the kid...dnt knw exactly the situation but its a little more than being homesick that what people think.

Advertisement
I think he was diagnosed with Third-String-itis. Symptoms can include acute homesickness and severe soft-shoulders.

Had read somewhere it had to do with his mother as well? Something about being sick. Not sure how true, but prayers for him and her. Hope he lands somewhere and does well. Talented kid.

I really liked Kiy as a player in high school but in this case he should of received the MT6 treatment. He really wants to go to rutgers(or another school) so any excuse will be used. If he really liked UM then he would have honored his commitment and used his mother being sick as motivation to beat out a lower recruited south florida athlete. What ever happened to his comments when he said he can not wait to take spots. No excuses Golden should have blocked this transfer. There is a ton of athletes who are away from home who have sick mothers playing all around america.

Advertisement
I really liked Kiy as a player in high school but in this case he should of received the MT6 treatment. He really wants to go to rutgers(or another school) so any excuse will be used. If he really liked UM then he would have honored his commitment and used his mother being sick as motivation to beat out a lower recruited south florida athlete. What ever happened to his comments when he said he can not wait to take spots. No excuses Golden should have blocked this transfer. There is a ton of athletes who are away from home who have sick mothers playing all around america.

Except Hester has a more valid reason for leaving than Thomas did when he wanted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back