Ryan Stanley

bxcanesbomber

Junior
Why doesn't he have an offer??? thought as soon as Lawson decommited he was up next.....I don't understand there's so much talent down here wtf????

Advertisement
there are better QB's out there. just because he's from south flroida doesn't mean he's better then from some other state.

I understand your point but the kid is very good... I'm scratching head as to why he doesn't have a commitable offer too.

Advertisement
there are better QB's out there. just because he's from south flroida doesn't mean he's better then from some other state.

Not even an invite man c'mon but you invite your boy sheriff please I'm not being bias but it's disrespectful what this staff has done to some local kids is not right

Advertisement

Ther's less than a week to go and we are going to be left without a QB commit. Stanley could provide depth and a developmental QB to have on the roster.

I understand your point but the kid is very good... I'm scratching head as to why he doesn't have a commitable offer too.

This is the same kind of recruit that if he did come here, and then does nothing, many of you would be bashing the staff for taking a kid that's "not Miami material" and citing the fact that he had zero offers from any major programs. Southern Mississippi is the most prominent school he has an offer from. If he's so good, why is it that he doesn't have a single offer from a major program? Are the coaches at every major program equally stupid to ours?

Advertisement

This is the same kind of recruit that if he did come here, and then does nothing, many of you would be bashing the staff for taking a kid that's "not Miami material" and citing the fact that he had zero offers from any major programs. Southern Mississippi is the most prominent school he has an offer from. If he's so good, why is it that he doesn't have a single offer from a major program? Are the coaches at every major program equally stupid to ours?

But at this point we should be trying to bring in at least 1 QB this class. Testeverde can't play this year which basically leaves us Kaaya and Rosier as the only 2 scholarship QB's on the roster.

But at this point we should be trying to bring in at least 1 QB this class. Testeverde can't play this year which basically leaves us Kaaya and Rosier as the only 2 scholarship QB's on the roster.

Testeverde was a walk on at Texas Tech so he should be eligible this year. Right now it looks like they are trying to push to get Gibson. If Gibson doesn't choose Miami they probably go back to Shiereffs and offer him as scholarship. Heck they may have already told Shiereffs as much and know what he would do if they offer.

I was talking to a local high school coach on Monday night who told me that Stanley is a much better prospect than Freeback (who went to UF), and he can't understand why UM hasn't offered the kid or why his best offer is FAMU.

Advertisement
I was talking to a local high school coach on Monday night who told me that Stanley is a much better prospect than Freeback (who went to UF), and he can't understand why UM hasn't offered the kid or why his best offer is FAMU.

Coach Stanley was definitely perplexed.

I have no problem with offering him. My issue is with how some are acting as if he's the greatest QB and that Golden is letting another South Florida superstar get away from Miami. The same has been said about a number of other SFL recruits who have ratings that are mediocre and minimal offers from other programs.

Advertisement
Back