Ryan Mayes question

Cribby

All-American
Premium
I haven't noticed him playing lately ( could've missed him) , has he been playing ? Injured ? Or just sitting the bench?

I remember during camp he was making plays , I was hoping he'd give us much needed depth. Most of us considered him a wasted spot, I was rooting for him to prove us wrong.

Advertisement
I haven't noticed him playing lately ( could've missed him) , has he been playing ? Injured ? Or just sitting the bench?

I remember during camp he was making plays , I was hoping he'd give us much needed depth. Most of us considered him a wasted spot, I was rooting for him to prove us wrong.

He starts on various special teams. Jackson-Kerr has been the first corner off the bench.

He starts on various special teams. Jackson-Kerr has been the first corner off the bench.

Yeah, I noticed Kerr a lot but Mayes not so much . I actually forgot about him lol

Advertisement
He's the guy who threw the half-*** block on the Punter on Berrios' almost TD.

I saw the horrible block but didn't even notice it was Mayes. I was too busy being ****ed the kicker tripped bb up

"White Lightning" Berrios was assuming Mayes would lay the punter out.

All Mayes had to do was screen the Punter. He couldn't even pull that off. A savage would have driven that pvssy off the page.

One of those "Golden specials". Should've never been offered. Barely made plays in high school. But he had height and could run around in shorts... and we all know how warm and fuzzy that made Al feel.

If Rumph manages to get anything out of RM, then everyone needs to STFU about him

Advertisement

Yeah, I noticed Kerr a lot but Mayes not so much . I actually forgot about him lol

Kerr?

Kerr?

Michael Jackson Kerr

Advertisement
Back