Run Fits with Philadelphia Eagles LB Coach

Gransapo

Sophomore
Premium
A great video explaining run fits. After watching the video, you too can blow a gasket next game when you watch our defense.

Advertisement
A great video explaining run fits. After watching the video, you too can blow a gasket next game when you watch our defense.

I have been an Eagles Fan for over sixty years. I think the Miami coaches already use the Eagles defensive scheme in the secondary. If you are an Eagles fan, you know exactly what I mean.

I have been an Eagles Fan for over sixty years. I think the Miami coaches already use the Eagles defensive scheme in the secondary. If you are an Eagles fan, you know exactly what I mean.
Hahahaha - Yep! And now our star linebacker is Nathan Gerry 🤦🏼‍♂️

As far as DBs, miss the days of Dawkins, Vincent and Bobby Taylor.

Advertisement
Hahahaha - Yep! And now our star linebacker is Nathan Gerry 🤦🏼‍♂️

As far as DBs, miss the days of Dawkins, Vincent and Bobby Taylor.
Miss the days of Dawk and Vincent, but BT was a revolving door. Give me some Lito (still hate UF) or Sheldon.

It's idiotic how many similarities I see between our LB corps, but only difference is Birds have no one behind the starting buffoons.

Miss the days of Dawk and Vincent, but BT was a revolving door. Give me some Lito (still hate UF) or Sheldon.

It's idiotic how many similarities I see between our LB corps, but only difference is Birds have no one behind the starting buffoons.
Lito was real good and Sheldon Brown brought the physicality you don’t see as much today.
Still remember when he murdered Reggie Bush in that playoff game vs Saints.

Advertisement
I know exactly what you mean.
Go birds. ******* Nate Gerry ***** ***
🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

How about Dem cowboys 😂..honestly every Defense teaches proper run fits. Bad eyes = pink slip on Sunday

How about Dem cowboys 😂..honestly every Defense teaches proper run fits. Bad eyes = pink slip on Sunday
7E2DC26C-7CAC-4A21-BC75-4CC9829C2B2F.jpeg
20EB8540-BD2B-4DF7-9CD8-AF7C37B99A05.jpeg
C5C6CAB9-5E1E-48AC-8AC7-791209DFC711.jpeg
21B6252C-98C2-4FB8-A0EA-66F1D60733A4.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back