Rudy Carpenter

That's a circuitous route to get to Jon Rick not being qualified.

Something tells me you failed ultra-hard on this abomination of a thread and jumped on Jon Rick as a life preserver.

Rudy Carpenter has been his coach since 8th grade. John Richt 10 months.....You're the one who brought him up. Weak deflection on your part.

Advertisement
David Cutcliffe molded Peyton manning and never played football in his life. Im sure Hugh freeze and Paul Johnson never did either.

Cutcliffe was a coach for 20 years before peyton showed up on campus. I again ask what are Rudy's qualifications?

Rudy isn't Kaaya's QB coach. Jon Richt is. Better question might be: What are Jon Richt's qualifications?

John Richt watched Rudy Carpenter blow a 21-3 lead to USC in 2005, the same day UM beat USF 27-7. That tells me all I need to know about John Richt, overqualified.

David Cutcliffe molded Peyton manning and never played football in his life. Im sure Hugh freeze and Paul Johnson never did either.

Cutcliffe was a coach for 20 years before peyton showed up on campus. I again ask what are Rudy's qualifications?

Rudy isn't Kaaya's QB coach. Jon Richt is. Better question might be: What are Jon Richt's qualifications?

They're both unqualified. That's the point.

There is a big difference. Brad's parents paid Rudy. We are paying Jon.

Usually great players make bad coaches ... especially those who relied on physical gifts more so than technique... u know things that aren't common and cant be taught

Advertisement
In boxing, Freddie Roach was nothing more than a fringe contender at best, he's considered the best trainer of this past generation

Emanuel Steward never even turned pro - he's considered an all-time great cornerman

I could go on and on in every sport with examples like this...

Rudy is a very good coach who had Brad at his ceiling when he arrived at Miami.

Advertisement
That's a circuitous route to get to Jon Rick not being qualified.

Something tells me you failed ultra-hard on this abomination of a thread and jumped on Jon Rick as a life preserver.

Rudy Carpenter has been his coach since 8th grade. John Richt 10 months.....You're the one who brought him up. Weak deflection on your part.

Tell me you're trolling and not making the retarded argument that Kaaya's private QB tutor is responsible for anything that's gone wrong with our offense. You can almost save face here if you just claim you're trolling.

Advertisement
Back