Rozier

Turnoverchaincane

Lake Lucerne Cane
Look. I might catch some heat for this but I'm all in with Malik. Sure he may have sucked down the stretch last year but so did our team as a whole. Mainly because of our depth issues. Let's not try and act like dude wasn't playing behind an atrocious online at the end of the year.. Don't get me wrong. He definitely sucked down the stretch and I'm still a little ****ed but I really think he's gonna be fine.

With that said...... Rozier is probably without a doubt the best rushing QB in the history of our program and I like our chances with him running the show this year.

Go Canes!!!!!

Advertisement
Vote for Pedro and all your wildest dreams will come true.

maxresdefault.jpg

Look. I might catch some heat for this but I'm all in with Malik. Sure he may have sucked down the stretch last year but so did our team as a whole. Mainly because of our depth issues. Let's not try and act like dude wasn't playing behind an atrocious online at the end of the year.. Don't get me wrong. He definitely sucked down the stretch and I'm still a little ****ed but I really think he's gonna be fine.

With that said...... Rozier is probably without a doubt the best rushing QB in the history of our program and I like our chances with him running the show this year.

Go Canes!!!!!
cool story

Advertisement
He did a nice job in that drive to beat FSU. Got the ball to his playmakers and a perfect pass to Langham to win it.

He also did well vs Va Tech in the game that really made us arrive on the National scene

Those two things offset all of the bad stuff for last season and at this point it’s a push.

If he can just put it all together consistently then we have a legit shot at the playoffs.

We shall see what transpires

Advertisement
He did a nice job in that drive to beat FSU. Got the ball to his playmakers and a perfect pass to Langham to win it.

He also did well vs Va Tech in the game that really made us arrive on the National scene

Those two things offset all of the bad stuff for last season and at this point it’s a push.

If he can just put it all together consistently then we have a legit shot at the playoffs.

We shall see what transpires

He had 3 INT against Va Tech haha he didn’t play that good.

I.m not making excuses but people forget this team played 8-9 straight weeks.that's tough to do especially when there's no quality depth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back