Rosendo Louis.. is he

Kid will probably blow up into a 5-star with every school in the top 35 sending him an offer...Our problem is Quarterman and Gordinier are in front of him if he's looking for early playing time..

Just about every school has "players in front of him." Not many schools will have a depth chart taylor made for a Freshman to start right away like we did last year.

And though I think Gordinier can be solid, I doubt any stud prospect is worried about him.

Advertisement
Kid will probably blow up into a 5-star with every school in the top 35 sending him an offer...Our problem is Quarterman and Gordinier are in front of him if he's looking for early playing time..

That is no kind of problem. The alternative is having a bunch of punks so that we can attract studs to play immediately. I don't mind freshmen playing, but why would you want them to have to play due to depth rather than talent?

Just about every school has "players in front of him." Not many schools will have a depth chart taylor made for a Freshman to start right away like we did last year.

And though I think Gordinier can be solid, I doubt any stud prospect is worried about him.

Yes..plus, and I hate to say this but, if Shaq continues to progress he will be gone in year 3. So won't have to sit for long. And you are right about Gordinier.

That is no kind of problem. The alternative is having a bunch of punks so that we can attract studs to play immediately. I don't mind freshmen playing, but why would you want them to have to play due to depth rather than talent?

Exactly right. We want Bama's problem. They are loaded and kids just don't care... i.e. Jerry Jeudy

Gordinier is too weak to play LB here. Big but weak. Dude almost broke his shoulder trying to tackle kids in practice. He's an attrition candidate. Bradley Jennings will be Louis' biggest rival for MLB playing time. In fact, they look like carbon copies on film. They look really oversized and kind of lumbering at the high school level, but both obviously have fearsome physicality at the point of attack.

Advertisement
Gordinier is too weak to play LB here. Big but weak. Dude almost broke his shoulder trying to tackle kids in practice. He's an attrition candidate. Bradley Jennings will be Louis' biggest rival for MLB playing time. In fact, they look like carbon copies on film. They look really oversized and kind of lumbering at the high school level, but both obviously have fearsome physicality at the point of attack.

Louis looks much more athletic than Jennings to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back