Rosario

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yikes man, I hope I’m proven wrong but we’re in trouble if Fed is our #1 all year

Not really, there's a ton of pitching talent on this team. Seems like they want to stack the bullpen. Could easily start Palmquist or Gates. And McFarlane and Smith are considered top-2 or 3 rd talents too.

It really just seems like Fed is opening because of his experience. But unlike a lot of years we actually have depth to replace him if he struggles.

Not really, there's a ton of pitching talent on this team. Seems like they want to stack the bullpen. Could easily start Palmquist or Gates. And McFarlane and Smith are considered top-2 or 3 rd talents too.

It really just seems like Fed is opening because of his experience. But unlike a lot of years we actually have depth to replace him if he struggles.
I think he will be better as a starter versus closer role. I would rather him throw fastballs over heart of plate at beginning of game rather than late. Am shocked McFarlane or Smith didn’t crack weekend rotation.

Advertisement
Back