Rooting for bad classes....

shayleon

Sophomore
For those people tweeting to future recruits to go elsewhere and rooting that Miami don't get anybody, I would just like to ask why? By doing this, all you're doing is setting up the next coach for failure. If AG is as bad as he proved, no matter how much talent he bring in he will still be unsuccessful. Why not root for him to load up and set up the next guy to beast out sooner than later? I'm just saying...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nobody in their right mind would do what your suggesting unless they are total ******** or trolls...

I expect 1 more on offense and 4 on defense... Let's see.

Yeah for real homie! I just don't get the logic behind that. Golden has a tremendous amount of talent and was still 6 and 7 in the ACC, why root against adding more talent for the next guy?

I'm rooting for Golden to load up with as many great HS players as he can get his fat hands on. He can be our Ron Zook. When he gets s#itcanned next year, hopefully we can find our next Butch! Or we can just hire our old Butch. Anybody wishing for us to lose recruits are really just trolling.

Advertisement
Sad if true
I think we can find someone way more innovative than Butch.
They can be trained on south Florida divas

I love the U and wouldnt tell tgem not to cone. But the guys that ive talked to have lost alot of faith in the programs ability to actually ever fire him. Of course they see the attemots by the fans to get rid of him, but thats not a contributing factor to the decision they will make to not come. This is a toxic situation where the head coach runs over the players on the regular.

Also guys whether he gets good classes or not i have supreme belief in Als ability to **** it up regardless if he has 30 5* guys or 30 0* guys.

Also guys whether he gets good classes or not i have supreme belief in Als ability to **** it up regardless if he has 30 5* guys or 30 0* guys.

that's why I said. Root for the best class possible and let the chips fall where they fall. This years recruits will have very little to do with the outcome. He pulls another 6-7 season, he's gone.

Advertisement

that's why I said. Root for the best class possible and let the chips fall where they fall. This years recruits will have very little to do with the outcome. He pulls another 6-7 season, he's gone.

Oh i fully agree, but trying to get 17-19 year olds to buy into that is another thing. Chad Thomas' class thought it possible after 9-4 but 6-7 in year 4 with top tier talent at the bigger positions isnt a easy sell. Ive told the ones that I could that he wont make it through another year but they are in wait and see mode. Negative recruiting is what blake and the bot are doing. Mix that with the fact that everyone of them selling the whole he needs two more years to get things right and you get a toxic ****tail that no one can ignore.

For those people tweeting to future recruits to go elsewhere and rooting that Miami don't get anybody, I would just like to ask why? By doing this, all you're doing is setting up the next coach for failure. If AG is as bad as he proved, no matter how much talent he bring in he will still be unsuccessful. Why not root for him to load up and set up the next guy to beast out sooner than later? I'm just saying...
Anyone doing that is an ignorant piece of garbage.

Yup

If you think Golden cant coach his way out of a paper bag you want him to recruit a top 10 class. If he doesnt win with a good class it will prove the point. The better the recruiting class and the worse his record is, the faster he will be dismissed....and he will leave a strong foundation for next coach.

Tweeting and facebooking recruits with negatives about the U is crazy train stuff. Arguing with Kayaa's MOTHER on twitter is an absurdity at another level.

Its making no difference, kids don't want to play for ***. Your wasting your time telling kids not to come here. If Michael Irvin nephew can say middle finger, what hope we have. People need to stay away from these kids....and their parents for that matter

Advertisement
Agreed that people shouldn't be contacting recruits.

But no one has to root for bad classes at this point. UM recruiting for the next two years is going to be as bad as we've ever seen because of Golden's continued presence here. The administration's decision to keep him ruins the '15 and '16 classes, at the very least. And anyone who blindly assumes he'll be gone after next season simply isn't paying attention.

If they won't fire him now, when will they ever pull the trigger? It's over. We're done.

I say the same thing about institutional and societal racism, but you have to understand HATE is a powerful motivator to get what you want....In this case Al fired. It's more important to get Al fired than to remain silent about him and what he and his butt buddy are doing to the program.

Advertisement
Back