Roger Harriott + St. Thomas Aquinas = Texas + Mack Brown?

Advertisement
Persuasive recruiter.

Shakes hands, kisses babies and says all the right things publicly, what the media likes to call "a class act"

Beats the teams made up of players who he wouldn't give the time of day

Faces well-coached team with reasonable amount of talent

Falls apart
Richt and Georgia. Both guys are obsessed with religion to the detriment of team preparation

Richt and Georgia. Both guys are obsessed with religion to the detriment of team preparation

Agree 100%.

Remarkable how butt hurt people get over this, claiming you're attacking a mans religion.

I don't care what he worships or does with his time, but if it's getting in the way of preparing this team to win ball games (his main priority) – then it's on the table to attack.

Agree 100%.

Remarkable how butt hurt people get over this, claiming you're attacking a mans religion.

I don't care what he worships or does with his time, but if it's getting in the way of preparing this team to win ball games (his main priority) – then it's on the table to attack.

Can you provide one iota of evidence to support this claim?

Agree 100%.

How exactly is this happening?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back