Rodney Scott - #12 Sophomore WR - Southridge High School

Advertisement
What stood out to me. His cuts, jukes the crap out of people. He's excellent on the fade route. Can win the jump
Ball. And is capable of catching the ball through traffic.

My only question..... How fast is he? Didn't seem too fast to me, but he is a stud though!

I see he's listed at 6'1" so that's where I begin to question the speed? Any times? Is he a deceptive runner? Run faster than he looks?

Last edited:
Advertisement
What stood out to me. His cuts, jukes the crap out of people. He's excellent on the fade route. Can win the jump

My only question..... How fast is he? Didn't seem too fast to me, but he is a stud though!

I see he's listed at 6'1" so that's where I begin to question the speed? Any times? Is he a deceptive runner? Run faster than he looks?
I noticed that too about his speed. he may run a 4.5-4.6 right now but i think that will increase as he gets older. other then that he is a stud through and through. his route running is elite for his age. feet work is impressive as ****. 2017 is a long way away but dang man . i want him to commit now lol.

I noticed that too about his speed. he may run a 4.5-4.6 right now but i think that will increase as he gets older. other then that he is a stud through and through. his route running is elite for his age. feet work is impressive as ****. 2017 is a long way away but dang man . i want him to commit now lol.

Agreed, same feeling here. Now if he gets his speed into a low 4.5 or high 4.4 range. He'll have it all.

Runs a 4.7 now as a Soph. Amazing work ethic. Kid will get faster and is one to keep an eye on.

Advertisement
Kid is only a sophomore, he'll get stronger and faster if he keeps working. Nice to see kids from the alma mater ballin'.

Thats a soph? IN HIGH SCHOOL?!?!?

pPaPe.gif

WOW...kid is a baller! Great fluidity, ankle breaking ability, smooth route runner, great hands and leaping ability! Hope we can land this future BEAST!

Dudes film is amazing for a sophomore for Dade competition.

Even if he only runs a 4.7/4.8 right now he'll easily be in the 4.5 range as a senior.

This kid has the goods.

Advertisement
Kid is only a sophomore, he'll get stronger and faster if he keeps working. Nice to see kids from the alma mater ballin'.

So is he really a soph? I ask because its becoming a trend in South Florida lately that kids are retained a grade along the way. If not, true stud.

Advertisement
Seen someone retweet Fred Pinder and i went on his twitter for the first time. He was shouting out Rodney Scott who has received his first offer from us. Just click the link below and get ready for this.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3096755/highlights/201438375

Bolded part is the most important part of that post..

I agree. im glad we offered first on this one

Gives us one foot in the door. Were really putting our foot down in Southridge and I love it. Homestead kids can ball. Look no further than Callaway and D. Davis from that area, as well as Scott teammate Pinder. Jamal Carter came from there too.

And Gerrod Holliman who leads the nation with 13 interceptions this year, straight outta The Ridge!

Advertisement
Back