Rod gainey jr-'24 name to remember

The Real Kirk Lazarus

Say hello to the bad guy
Kid appears like he is going to be an absolute beast. Would be worth getting in contact soon to get a head start on most. Penn st already in with an offer earlier in the season.

And yes I know its a '24 kid but he can play

Advertisement
Out of the Tampa Jags youth program. Only a freshman. Ran all over Lakeland last week. I cant find any film from Tech but here some from his time with the Jags.

We should be all over Hot Rod and Stacy Gage from Tampa who is playing at IMG. Gage's Riverview Raiders beat Rods Jaguar team in the super bowl last year.

Last edited:
class of ‘24

Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

Yea I guess we should wait until every top school in the nation starts to recruit these studs before we do because identifying top talent in the state early isn’t important

Advertisement
We are already on Davion Gause from the same video (Miami gardens ravens)and class. That freshman group of rbs in loaded in soth florida too
Is that RB the same fletcher at American Heritage?

edit: Nevermind. That’s Gause lol

Is that RB the same fletcher at American Heritage?

edit: Nevermind. That’s Gause lol

Yea Gause is at Chaminade...spelling Thad. He's already putting up numbers. He likes the canes..obviously was coached by rod mack and the same canes thats around James Williams. Good kid.

Fletcher is gonna be another national recruit.

My youngings i coached youth football are all freshmans now...mostly at Uschool, Chaminade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back