Robert Knowles KEY....

Advertisement
Look troll first of all learn your geography. It's called ****sville and trailerhasse. 2nd of all I bleed Orange and Green *****.
Oh I see. Those little childish comments make you a REAL fan and everybody else is a troll. I see you and I ain't buying it.

I’ve been a big critic but I actually agree with this. Why the **** wouldn’t we all hope if he gets on field that he balls out?
I dont understand why we wouldn't want the kid to do good. Seems like if you say something positive you are a troll, but if you bash one of our kids you are a great Cane fan. Bizarro world.

I’ve seen the pattern over the years with Canes boards, and this place is following it unfortunately. The dregs eventually kill them. This is my last stop on the Canes message board tour, so I’m going down with the ship.
If it comes to that I will help you and a few others build a site and let y’all go at it free form. I will pay for it. And we will kill off any of the latest venereal diseases that try and pollute it. We can’t let the modern day Hemingway of Canes football sink into the abyss.

Advertisement
Wah wah wah they’re ripping Knowles. Guess what. All the honest guys on the board will eat crow if he miraculously turns it around or makes a big play in a big game. I just don’t see it happening but who knows. It’s a strange game sometimes.

Advertisement
Nobody is bashing Knowles, It's just levels to this thing, and he doesnt match up well at this level of play and it could cause us some big plays in the game

Advertisement
Back