Advertisement
Several South Florida Tri-County boys playing for Auburn

Robenson Thereize
Avery Young
Tre Mason
Ricardo Louis

Etc.

Advertisement
People can say what they want, I've been to both Auburn and Miami, and the only reason a kid would leave Miami to go to Auburn is for money.

It is the complete opposite end of the spectrum.
You can can't convince me otherwise.

Advertisement
He is actually a kid that wanted to come to Miami but Randy didnt want him.

Randy told Robenson the same thing he told Ricardo Allen, grow 3 more inches.

I always wanted to slap Randy upside the head for crap like that

Last edited:
Jesus Mason was tri county too?

Yeah, Park Vista High School in Lake Worth. Angelo Jean Louis almost transferred his senior year from Palm Beach Central High to join Tre at Park Vista. Tre's little bro Chauncey Mason is going to be a good one as well.

The South Florida Tri-County Area is and has always been STUPID SICK with Talent. Mangoes, Cherries, Plums, Oranges, Pineapples and numerous other fruits in our backyard to choose from. The NCAA black cloud is now gone so all excuses end NOW

GO CANES!

This just goes to show how important it is to get these south florida kids on campus, I know we can not get everyone but man it makes me feel some type of way when I see a south florida kid balling out and knowing we could of offered and made him apart of the UM family.

Advertisement
Jesus Mason was tri county too?

Yeah, Park Vista High School in Lake Worth. Angelo Jean Louis almost transferred his senior year from Palm Beach Central High to join Tre at Park Vista. Tre's little bro Chauncey Mason is going to be a good one as well.

The South Florida Tri-County Area is and has always been STUPID SICK with Talent. Mangoes, Cherries, Plums, Oranges, Pineapples and numerous other fruits in our backyard to choose from. The NCAA black cloud is now gone so all excuses end NOW

GO CANES!

and if any of u are hip hop heads.....Tre Mason the rb from Auburn's dad is from legendary rap group De La Soul

1.jpg

2.jpg

Advertisement
**** gogeta you took me, myself, and I back to high school days!

Also UM is now letting 2014 Park Vista safety Marques Gayot get away and the kid is a beast in both run support and playing the sideline to sideline.

Gayot Sr highlights
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1003985/

Go Canes

Last edited:
Don't know whether he had a UM offer, but suffice to say involved funny business with a HS staffer.

**** gogeta you took me, myself, and I back to high school days!

Also UM is now letting 2014 Park Vista safety Marques Gayot get away and the kid is a beast in both run support and playing the sideline to sideline.

Gayot Sr highlights
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1003985/

Go Canes

"It's 50/50 right now," Gayot said. "I told coach (Paul) Williams that. Miami, it's close to home. I want all my family to attend my games, and I'm also really good friends with some players already there, have that connection - Nate Dortch, Artie Burns and Antonio Crawford. When I went to UM games they'd tell me `You're missing out, come to the school and you won't regret it.'"

Gayot says he'll visit Louisville officially sometime in January and then will decide which program he'll attend.

Not taking an official visit to Miami, but will attend a bowl practice.

http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1582236

Advertisement
Back