Rival Traditions?

Canesrule230

Recruit
Premium
I thought I read somewhere that fsu flies Hurricane Flags on the week they play Miami? Is this true? Do we do anything special to signify its fsu week? Do we have any other traditions with other rivals? I know we used to do the war canoe with the gators but I'm wondering if there's anything neat like that we have with other programs?

Advertisement
I thought I read somewhere that fsu flies Hurricane Flags on the week they play Miami? Is this true? Do we do anything special to signify its fsu week? Do we have any other traditions with other rivals? I know we used to do the war canoe with the gators but I'm wondering if there's anything neat like that we have with other programs?

Yeah, we smack our balls against their faces.

Pretty sure this isn’t a practiced ethnic of our fan base but I personally **** in the coffee/insulator cups of my friends that are FSU fans

In a similar tradition, I was at Ohio State for the Michigan game a couple of years ago and everywhere on campus - every sign - every poster - every office name - all of the Ms were crossed out, capital or lower case, usually with masking tape. Not sure what would be a good idea, if any for FSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back