RIP Bill Yeoman

Advertisement
1597265619454.png

Advertisement
Are eye pea?
No. Eye Pee.

A very rare disorder. Very few people can pee through there eye.

kind of like when Linda Lovelace had **** in her throat. A birth defect. Can you imagine how difficult live is, when an otherwise healthy young woman spends all her time thinking about giving BJs to every attractive young man she seas?

Alot of the power spread stuff came from Yeoman's veer.
Nice simple offense we ran in high school.
RIP.
Interesting. Schnellenberger’s UM offense I’ve seen described as a pro-veer, a combination of a pro-passing attack with a veer running attack. I believe I read that in Jim Martz’s first history of UM football, a pretty authoritative book.

I’ve never fully understood that. But I’ve never been a great X and O’s guys.

Advertisement
Interesting. Schnellenberger’s UM offense I’ve seen described as a pro-veer, a combination of a pro-passing attack with a veer running attack. I believe I read that in Jim Martz’s first history of UM football, a pretty authoritative book.

I’ve never fully understood that. But I’ve never been a great X and O’s guys.

Lou Saban hired Joe Brodsky from my school (HML) for recruiting and because he was known for running a good version of the veer. Pretty simple offense where QB reads fronts/DE/OLB to determine dive, keeper, or pitch. Schnellenberger ran pro, ditched veer after Jim Kelly took over QB. Lou Holtz ran the veer and that is where Urban got alot of his concepts (also from Addazio and Kevin Rogers from Syracuse).

yep.

all true. there's nothing new in football. so many RPO concepts come from Veer, Freeze Option, and Speed Option.

some of the running game concepts that howard brought with him from the dolphins used a bit of the veer. (split backs, bounce in the trap and gerry guard blocking schemes).

it's always fun to trace the genealogy of the X's and O's

No. Eye Pee.

A very rare disorder. Very few people can pee through there eye.

kind of like when Linda Lovelace had **** in her throat. A birth defect. Can you imagine how difficult live is, when an otherwise healthy young woman spends all her time thinking about giving BJs to every attractive young man she seas?
Wow, obscure **** movie plot reference right there.

Advertisement
Back